The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Insane Chroma Build For Everyone!

Pandemonium_tri

Question

My Chroma build!

Chroma, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=510195953

Primary Quanta Vandal, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=510196064 Main damage source

Furis, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=589401788 Used to heal + gain energy and in emergencies

Glaive http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=589400001 Used to Damage self with poison and gain + damage and armor

Pros

Insane damage, Was able to kill Vor instantly in a group with corrosive projections (quanta vandal). Was able to kill 80 minute Leech eximus (Corrupted gunner + bombard) in under a second (when hit in the head with corrosive projection group) +600%~ damage buff. Viral Damage seems to make things just melt may be a bug?

Quanta will cut through lines of enemies(shred), has an extremely large clip (not requiring much reloading), is extremely ammo efficient, and pinpoint accuracy.

Insane survivability, Able to take hits at the 80 minute mark in the same game and not go down. +1000%~ armor (with just vex!)Ice of course for elemental ward! Especially when using Furis.

Think Mirage with max power getting both light and dark buffs only better =)

Was able to solo the max number of level 100 eximus (bombards + heavy gunners) and even snipers in the relay.

Highest surv + damage build I have found / made

Cons

Requires a party of corrosive projections the more the better! With 4 damage is best *of course*.

Takes LOTS of forma

Difficult to master, an extra throw with glaive will most likely kill you or if you are hit hard while armor is down. Energy for the build can be hard to master aswell. Need to line of sight extremely high enemies when armor is dropping off and watch the buff!

Players may not have Quanta Vandal (I have not tested build with normal Quanta)

Energy can be an Issue. Tough to master getting energy from Rage + furis. Can switch primary to synoid simulacor and energy becomes much easier to handle. Restores may be needed. I don't use Elemental ward when not taking very much damage or when trying to gain energy.

Having a 99% trinity blessing will make you worthless in a higher level game. Due to not being able to gain your buffs!

Notes

I did lots of perfecting with quanta and I found this build 196% status chance with viral to be the best. Vs corrosive damage and heavy cal viral still did better.

Feel free to add anything to this to improve it. This build was requested by a handful of my friends in game and a pug!

I have screenshots of all of my builds warframe/weapon on my steam profile!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991753327/screenshots/?appid=230410

Add me if you have any comments or questions! I love to help! If I don't respond instantly keep trying I have been very sick lately! I hope this helps!

Have fun and happy New Year all!

Edited by Tripolarpanda

6 answers to this question

Hm, i don't really like it. It's not bad by any means but on Chroma i prefer positive efficiency and a health/armour build instead of the Flow/QT one. Consider that Vex Armour affects total armour, so for example a 250% Strenght build with SF vs a 280% Strenght one without would net you a DR of:

- 250% - 95.54% for Vex, 98.36% with Vex+ColdW

- 280% - 92.06% for Vex, 98.36% with Vex+ColdW

That said, the build is stil extremely useful.

Hello!

This is my setup:

dhcPq6Y.jpg

You need Arcane Guardians in your helmet and Arcane Grace in Syandana and Life Strike on some melee weapon to restore your health from time to time if needed ;)

ME0rEe4.jpg

DmnaEdY.jpg

As you can see 105lv Heavy Greener Eximuses (x20) couldn't handle me :D so... this build is pretty insane too! You could put exilus mod slot on and use power drift to make even more armor (probably 12k or more). I haven't seen my chroma dead... you can only die while re-casting your 2nd and 3rd ability but you can easily hide and avoid dying! :D. I'm lazy when it comes to draco so i didn't put exilus on it YET but i will do it eventually! Maybe when another afinity booster from lotus is around :D. Anyways, chroma is pretty insane and you can take this build anywhere, maybe some high level survival and still manage to not die ;). Have fun x)

Edit: It also saves some formas, 3 or 5 (with exilus on) pretty nice instead of having it forma'd 8 times which i wouldn't handle :D.

Edited by Dominik1231

Very good! Keep perfecting those builds! make sure you guys try out the quanta vandal with that 196 viral per second with low armor enemies and let me know what you think. I made my screenshots much easier to find and will continue to do so. Anyone can pm me or leave a post here asking for my builds and I will happily link them =)