The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endgame Weapons?

BabyBomi

Question

7 answers to this question

Just wondering if the Vaykor Hek, Vaykor Marelok, and Broken-War/War were endgame weapons? I've seen really high level people using those and they said they were endgame weapons.

Thanks

They are pretty solid weapons, but you might need maxed primed ravage and primed point blank for the Vaykor Hek. I personally run Tonkor, Vaykor Marelok, Scindo Prime as my goto end weapons.

Vaykor Hek:  Oh yeah, but man is it pricey

Vaykor Marelok:  Best allrounder in the entire game.  If you go for crit builds, it's also really pricey, but it works great as a status gun too

Broken War:  With Crimson Dervish it's insanely good.

War:  Meh, Keep Broken, keep your plat, use Scindo Prime instead

I used vay hek with regular to great success when I got it due to 8 shots. Once I got primed ravage and primed point blank it just it much better. Regular hek will do more dmg til that point but 4 less shots. I hated reg but loved vay and it's still my fav.

From what I've read, regular with the syndicate mod will do better on body shots (more base damage) while the vay will do better on headshots (stacked crit+headshot multipliers).

[size=1]Kinda' reminds me of the Soma series (headshots are higher) versus other rifles (body shots are higher), never thought I'd be discussing crit on a shotgun seriously.[/size]