The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I Think I Got This All Figured Out... Lotus, Hunhow, And Orokin Slaughter.

DamienTokala

in our fight against stalker, we see hunhow's energy flow into the stalker after war is broken. 

we also know that the sentients can not enter the void... and yet, lotus was able to, and hunhow was able to while he possessed a sword. 

lotus also seems to have a vast knowledge of margulis, and with her being a confirmed sentient, i began to suspect... 

lotus possessed a dying margulis, and with it, her memories, and feelings for the tenno, giving her a body that was capable of traversing between the void and normal space as well. 

this also explains how we don't remember killing the orokin. hunhow has the ability to CONTROL stalker now, and lotus has the clear ability to control bodies, what if, we were all possessed, under the control of sentients? 

everything fits so perfectly with this scenario, i can't see a flaw, so, your thoughts?

also, don't give me that spoiler stuff... second dream has been out for a long time now. 

There has been zero indications to Stalker being possessed. He acts on his own and his goal, eliminate the Tenno. 

Stalker and Hunhow share a somewhat equal goal. But Stalker just wants the Tenno dead as far as we know. 

Stalker acted on his behalf, showing signs of hesitation.

As for your Lotus theory. Not enough info is here yet. I wouldn't dwell deep into it.

Also, yes spoiler because screw new players right? It's called respect.

there is VISUAL indication, that the light from war, enters the stalker, as if being possessed. this is just before the stalker goes into his little fit as if he's in extreme pain. 

https://youtu.be/G3vcQTM1Zlk?t=7m16s

starting here, as war breaks, the light particles scatter, but then they draw close, that same red light engulfs the stalker, and he is overwhelmed. 

Edited by DamienTokala

Or you know... that's just there as a visual effect to boost the current mood on the situation. Movies do it.

The sword is part of the armor that Stalker had, the sword, being the main source of power was broken. Destroy the source, destroy the other parts.

It's literally just a visual cue for candy eye effect in the heat of the cinematic. Nothing else. 

Side note, why did you post in the bugs section?

Edited by KJRenz

I must have derped on that, I swore I posted it in general

Also you should have used

in the title.

also it's not that the sentients cant enter the void, if you paid attention during natah, traveling through the void for the sentients renders them infertile, which is the one of the main reasons the lotus betrayed them, she sees the tenno as her children. This has numerous allegory references present in the related quests, terms such as "the womb in the sky" represent this.

Also you should have used

in the title.

also it's not that the sentients cant enter the void, if you paid attention during natah, traveling through the void for the sentients renders them infertile, which is the one of the main reasons the lotus betrayed them, she sees the tenno as her children. This has numerous allegory references present in the related quests, terms such as "the womb in the sky" represent this.

Holy hell I completely forgot about that. It makes a lot more sense now.