The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finisher Damage?

Seretrina

Question

11 answers to this question

Successfully performing a stealth attack will deal a massive amount of damage during a special animation. The attack's final damage depends on the melee weapon type that's used:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stealth

But then again there are Daggers and there exclusive mod Covert Lethality...

Edited by WhiteMarker

ok. so... quick question. do different melee weapons have different finisher damage bonus? and if so, what are the top 5 weapons with the highest finisher damage? i want to try out a new combo using finishers.

Bad info, sorry. 

Edited by Cynick

Hammers have by far the best ground finisher bonus and the Jat Kittag has a huge knock down radius on its jump attack. It's a match made in heaven. 

i was thinking more along the lines of a sonicor-finisher combo. throw enemies around with the sonicor and finish off the ones that stayed alive that re trying to get up after being knocked down. some quick attack melee

i was thinking more along the lines of a sonicor-finisher combo. throw enemies around with the sonicor and finish off the ones that stayed alive that re trying to get up after being knocked down. some quick attack melee

Ground attacks don't actually deal finisher damage or get any of the benefits.

Ground attacks don't actually deal finisher damage or get any of the benefits.

Orly? I was under the impression that ground attacks at least got the different "weapon type" damage bonuses. Haven't tested myself though. 

Which weapons are best for ground finishers then?

Orly? I was under the impression that ground attacks at least got the different "weapon type" damage bonuses. Haven't tested myself though. 

Ground Finishers deal 400% of your weapon's damage. So you should look for a weapon with high damage. And the weapons should have high attack speed...

Fist weapons and the Redeemer.

does finishing touch mod affect the damage in ground finishes?

Yes, it increases their damage by a multiplicative +60%.

Edited by OniGanon

Fist weapons and the Redeemer.

Yes, it increases their damage by a multiplicative +60%.

Thanks for all this guys, apparently I needed to read up on this subject some time ago!

I assume you say fist weapons because of the multiple strikes? Does this mean that Claw weapons are also appropriate?

Successfully performing a stealth attack will deal a massive amount of damage during a special animation. The attack's final damage depends on the melee weapon type that's used:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stealth

But then again there are Daggers and there exclusive mod Covert Lethality...

Huh indeed...had to check the wiki to confirm this...

Did they change the numbers lately? It was something around 200% or 400% for most, 700% for axes and 800% additional damage for hammers the last time i checked this o.O

Guess i'll have to finish my max damage jat kittag build then