The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quanta, Damage Potential And Tips

ThorienKELL

Question

I'm not sure what I think of this weapon. It is has wonky mechanics, but several useful key features. Usually I like weapons like that (synulor, tonkor) but they do share one common characteristic, damage potential.

How about quanta? I've potatoed mine and use it in several mid high tier level missions, weapons requires serious forma investment and I'm not so sure it's worth, and especially will damage potential "be there" on the end. 

Experiences and tips on using this thing would be welcome. 

2 answers to this question

well this is my opinion based in my expirience:

quanta and volt make a nice team Shame volt shield was nerfed but it might return some day with is rework any way quanta and volt make a nice team both in defence and survivel  using strategic places too Camp u can give insine amonts of dmg both single target and aoe and u dont need too run around that much tks too quanta nice ammo management .
but now a days with simulor tonkor dont expect the same results still quanta is a very nice weapon and cant take u (tested too 60 80 mins t3  60 mins t4 without failing  after that she start too fail but thats most normal for all weapons most used (boltor soma ) wich have bad ammo manegement in my opinion  soma if u keep aiming for the head she is cool but if u goo full on u start too crying after the 40 mins   and boltos since bullets have travele time u might lose some bullets that dont hit the target making here 50min  and crying for ammo too
tonkor and simulor are in a realy nice spot both dmg and ammo manegement also if u have the skill penta is nice    but other weaps cant keep up very well

any way i hope that DE will revisit all beam weapons again and make  my synapse shine again and my old rusty 7formaflux that was killed by the dmg 2.0

Edited by venon23