The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Anubis Helmet. Name will change, but nearing completion.

arch111

The new concept is neat, but I feel the ears are a bit out of place. Either more earlike or quite a bit less, right now they kinda look like popsicles.

Mm. Did them as basic as possible.

I have an idea to use the same shape as the "hooks" piercing legs and elbows.

The mouth on the Jan. 13 update is looking awkward the nose should stick out more from the jaw to have a more of that jackal look

I will probably change how the whole faceplate looks. The snout is up for debate.

I can make it shorter, wider, longer, taller.

The eyes can be erased, replaced or moved.

The ears can be smaller, wider, tilted or changed alltogether.

I am thinking about taking the 6 tendrils running up into the helmet and let them visibly continue to the mouth, ears and the mortis-point.

Allso the ears I am trying to use the hooks to make them. It will either look awesome or really bad.

the eyes could look good as double glowing eyes for a total of four eye 'slots'.....

Yeah about that. I am not sure what to do. The current one actually have 6 "eyes" but one is really small. So I guess he would have 4 eyes when seen from the front.

Some say the eyes must be moved or that I erase them, buy I don't want to do that. To me.Anubis needs eyes, unless I find a really strong look without them.

Oh, this is awesome. Anubis is a really good fit for Nekros, given that he's supposed to be Death anyway. While I do love the detail on the latest image, my second thought was that it looks very organic. Maybe incorporate more metallic components around the snout or cheekbones? Just my personal preference.

There's an SG-1 reference in here somewhere... nope, I got nothin'.

I'm torn. I like the different iterations for different reasons. When I look at the first to the last, I must say I favor the first the most. It looks a little more abstract vs the more literal jackal like head you've gotten to now. I think the ears and the over all shape of the head on you original just edge out the newest one a bit. I'm strange though, so that might just be me.