Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Anubis Helmet. Name will change, but nearing completion.

arch111

31 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

carrion O. o *****

has my vote

I COULD do a body skin at some point in that theme.  Sort of an undead zombie-warewolf, with scars and open wounds, clawed hands and feet.

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i hear you saying necros delux skin , is that what im hearing xD

Oh I hope they have planned one for him! I would redo the normals and remodel it as much as I can, like HitSusan did with Zephyr. 

5 hours ago, Pavelord said:

Glad to see you're not losing momentum, it's been some serious work you put on your design, you could also go with a indirect reference and called it  Nekros' "Jackal helmet".

After looking more closely at Inaros's helmet,  that helmet would probably look strange on Nekros.  My organic take on it is very different after all.

The name? All can work.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the name "Jackal" more than anything else suggested, but i also know it reminds us too much of some certain bossu.

You should really now move into retopo modeling with this. Names can be thought later when everything is done (i usually think of the names very last). I would like to see how the low-poly model of this will look like.

9 hours ago, Codesco said:

Your wish is granted...somewhat...Inaros...

Looks completely different though. At first I thought I had to scrap this wholde idea bacause of Inaros.

Now I think it would look so cool to go in a mission with 2 Inaros Anubis and 2 Nekros Jakal.

Anbis helm would look silly on Nekros anyway.

57 minutes ago, DarkSyndrome said:

Sexy helm but for Nekros? idk. it just doesn't suit his body skin imo or his whole theme for that matter. This is another alt helm I could see on Inaros. I like it even better than the Anubis helm we have for him lol.

Wait untill I do the lowpoly with details to see what fits.

As themes go, a dog Death God or a scavenger of the dead seem pretty nice to me :)

15 hours ago, evergreenmind said:

I like the name "Jackal" more than anything else suggested, but i also know it reminds us too much of some certain bossu.

You should really now move into retopo modeling with this. Names can be thought later when everything is done (i usually think of the names very last). I would like to see how the low-poly model of this will look like.

I am doing it now, determining what to omit and what to focus on for the high poly maps.

I will try to really match the body in terms of the diffuse as that will tie them together.