Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Artwork Or Designs You Would Like To See As Tennogen

Zahnny

The idea of this thread is simple, since the last time I attempted a request thread I failed miserably I want to try again but changing the rules a little bit.

The idea was given to me after seeing this thread.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/588589-is-anyone-interested-in-making-a-mag-helmet-like-this-one/

The idea behind this thread is to go out and find artwork or other such things made by very talented Tenno or perhaps that one image you saw a long time ago you wished was real and post below while requesting someone to make that specific item, considering the current state of TennoGen it would most likely have to be either helmets or Syndanas.

IMPORTANT:

Let's just get one thing clear before anyone attempts anything, I would have to strongly advise that you contact the person behind the image or content and make sure this is alright with them, this is firstly to avoid any avoidable drama that could occur should you fail to do so and secondly, you might even get them on board to help you or whoever could be making said item.

Don't be afraid to post your own artwork if you're wishing for it to be made, just don't post someone elses content and claim it as your own. That is unfair on all parties involved If need be, link to where you found it. (e.g. the source)

This amazing syandana from blazingcobalt

Link to the original post Here

-snip-

Yeah funny thing about that is.. I've started to do something for that but my lack of 3D means I got nowhere rofl. I'd love to bring these ones to life but I probably can't do so currently w/o someone doing the modeling.

Yea probably within the parameters of the tennogen but I know the devs can get something like this going in game. 

They've talked about how can make a video showing energy effects and they would match it to the best of their ability. I actually based the mastery one off the Misa Prime so I imagine a similar effect wouldn't be too hard for them.

also lol that old nova piece. maybe once we are able to do more with tennogen like custom frame models.

Yeah funny thing about that is.. I've started to do something for that but my lack of 3D means I got nowhere rofl. I'd love to bring these ones to life but I probably can't do so currently w/o someone doing the modeling.

I hope I don't end up sounding demanding or anything but we're gone past the highest rank on your chart so it may need an update.

They've talked about how can make a video showing energy effects and they would match it to the best of their ability. I actually based the mastery one off the Misa Prime so I imagine a similar effect wouldn't be too hard for them.

also lol that old nova piece. maybe once we are able to do more with tennogen like custom frame models.

I hate to say this, but as a console player, I hope it doesn't go to tennogen and they just pay you to get the design in game. But my consolitis aside, I hope they make the way into the game anyway they can. I know I would drop $ or plat on in in a heart beat. 

I hate to say this, but as a console player, I hope it doesn't go to tennogen and they just pay you to get the design in game. But my consolitis aside, I hope they make the way into the game anyway they can. I know I would drop $ or plat on in in a heart beat. 

Apparently they're working on getting TennoGen into console but I somewhat agree.