The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plat Coupons

Vindictus23

Question

One of my friends apparently got a 75% off coupon and told me there were two options: "Claim" and "Claim and Use." He claims to have selected claim, thinking it'd allow him to use it on another occasion, but says he cannot find it anywhere. He also said that when he clicked claim in the market it didn't say he had a discount anywhere.

I'm pretty sure it would have just activated but he seems to be sure it never showed up so I was just wondering if it's possible it's somewhere in his inventory or something. Just curious.

9 answers to this question

Claim allows you to take the coupon and keep playing.

Claim and use opens the browser to buy platinum using the discount before start playing.

And as KJRenz said, once the coupon is given you (or your friend) get just 48 hours to use it, otherwise it expires and you will have to wait for another discount coupon (lasting 48 hrs, as every coupon) in order to use it.

If you get that coupon from the login rewards, you can only use it once within 48 hours from the time of claiming. If you claimed it but didn't use it, you can still use the coupon by accessing the market and clicking "buy platinum", given that it is within two days of claiming.

i thought there was only in game money coupons? well if i get a 75% off that would actually make me buy platinum for this game

The Platinum discounts are only available to PC players. Console players can get a token of the Lotus, which is like a discount, except it only works on items in game, so if you get a 25% discount on console it will take 25% off of an item bought from the market, bundles excluded.

Edited by (PS4)AirJordan73