The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Have A Decent Unformad Ember Prime Build?

(XBOX)GetDELETED1681

Question

14 answers to this question

Steel Charge

R9 Prime Continuity

Stretch

R9 Transient Fortitude

Streamline

R4 Fleeting

Overextended

R8 Vitality (Imma scrub)

Firequake

It gets it done.  The vitality is there because I'm scared of toxic ancients and venomous eximi.  Build has 3 capacity remaining, enough to cap the Vitality, Transient fortitude, and Primed Continuity.  World on Fire isn't quite at the efficiency cap, but it's close.  The negative power strength does sting a little, accelerant is only a 225% damage buff, but firequake and Atomos cover that gap pretty well, and accelerant's got a 47 meter range, so I can stun pretty much anything that can see me.

Using this and testing on Dracos.. It wrecks. 760 kills

Last game. Thank you both again!

By 'late game' do you mean running around draco with a buff bot, an energy battery, a javelin bro and a snowball?

Do you have a Nova, or a Loki?  If so, Overextended is pretty much mandatory (literally mandatory for speed nova - there's no other way to do it) and you should try to get it asap.  Speed Nova's really nice to be able to use when you want.  If you don't have the time to vault run, or the plat to buy it (about 10 on PS, if you're patient), stretch and cunning drift are the best you can do - you'll have 160% range then.  

To get back to Ember, Stretch/Overextended/Firequake increases your survivability so much.  That stupid Ballista half the map away is getting knocked on her butt instead of sniping you.  Stretch and Cunning Drift will give you a 24 meter radius on WoF, Stretch and Overextended will give you a 35.25 meter radius.  That's over twice the area covered.  Additionally, you have a forty seven meter range on Accelerant.  That's a ridiculous stun.

You asked about Atomos, here's what mine's built for, I just don't have primed heated charge yet:

http://goo.gl/BD6XWL

Especially with Accelerant turned on, it murders everything, on Draco, against Infested, in the Void, it doesn't care.  Just mod the combo elemental for whatever's appropriate.

The build I posted has gotten me through 8 rounds of Draco, carrying a buddy, that started with 4 people and ended up with just the two of us.  The range is absolutely what got me through round 8 - I wouldn't have been able to do it with the other build (it's pretty much my old one, I kept dying).

Edit: Grammar is hard, and my d key needs a transplant.

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann