The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Completing Wukong Build ?

_Medo_

Question

this build is ONLY for defy. so I don't need strength or range. I won't be using primal fury except if I need some health. use it, get health, then deactivate it.

I might change the aura to a " - " for energy siphon, but not yet sure. 

I put the basic mods but I'm wondering what mods to put in the last slot and the exilus slot ? suggestions ?

till now it's 0 forma

TuK5B39.png

8 answers to this question

I forma'd my Wukong 3 times and using this build right now

HxA22Kt.jpg

I know, your skills 1 and 4 are not useful at all this way, but srsly? Wu's best feat. in my opinion is his immortality. You even can proc syndicate.

The combination of rage and his 2nd ability is just too powerful, reminds me of the old Rage + Quick Thinking combination.

Im playing melee with this Wukong build, using either Dark Dagger or Prisma Skana, because of Syndicate Procs. Playing both weapons on Channeling, because of Rank 0 Life Strike. Look below for the builds...

Dark Dagger Build:

n9Qu6oB.jpg

Prisma Skana Build:

U06DNsA.jpg

EDIT: Before i forget, Wukong use to have a massive amount of base shields, this can be annoying, because no dmg on health = no energy back from Rage. You can use a little trick here, just equip a Decaying Dragon Key.

Edited by foxxess

Equilibrium + (+)energy drift mod (forgot name)

the one that increases the energy pool ? endurance drift ? 

also why equilibrium ? I assume you mean that energy orbs will give health as well but I can get health back with LS ... no need for that.

Either Streamline for the efficiency (which also lets you get some duration by bumping Fleeting down a couple of ranks). This could save you a little bit of energy each time you would die if you so desired.

or

Constitution (duration + knockdown recovery speed). The knockdown recovery speed might be nice if you want to get KO'd by a hit that does a blast proc, so you'll waste less invincibility time on the ground while also getting a tad more invincibility time from the duration. Also, increased recovery speed is always pretty helpful in this game.

Admittedly, I don't have him yet (moon clan requirements and all of that), so you might feel otherwise about those mod choices.

Either Streamline for the efficiency (which also lets you get some duration by bumping Fleeting down a couple of ranks). This could save you a little bit of energy each time you would die if you so desired.

or

Constitution (duration + knockdown recovery speed). The knockdown recovery speed might be nice if you want to get KO'd by a hit that does a blast proc, so you'll waste less invincibility time on the ground while also getting a tad more invincibility time from the duration. Also, increased recovery speed is always pretty helpful in this game.

Admittedly, I don't have him yet (moon clan requirements and all of that), so you might feel otherwise about those mod choices.

Defy's duration now is 9.5 seconds .. I assume that's the invincibility time

after constitution it's 10.8 ... not worth it tbh

If streamline does reduce the energy drain every time I die, then I will put it in the build. ( not sure why would it do that though, since the energy drain per second for defy is at it's least now. it's at 25% ). 

and for the exilus slot ... any ideas ? I might put endurance drift ... or maybe either Handspring

the one that increases the energy pool ? endurance drift ? 

also why equilibrium ? I assume you mean that energy orbs will give health as well but I can get health back with LS ... no need for that.

I prefer to put an extra damage mod instead of lifestrike, so my reply's a bit of a thing saying "opinion here."

Also, extra health is welcome most of the time.

If streamline does reduce the energy drain every time I die, then I will put it in the build. ( not sure why would it do that though, since the energy drain per second for defy is at it's least now. it's at 25% ). 

and for the exilus slot ... any ideas ? I might put endurance drift ... or maybe either Handspring

The wiki doesn't explicitly say that efficiency affects the energy drain when you die, but I would have expected it had. You could try testing it if you're interested.

If you don't have other mod choices, you can put Endurance Drift and Handspring on your build. Since Wukong has Defy, you probably don't need Handspring as much as other, more fragile frames. Also, since Wukong is a little on the slower side, you could use Endurance Drift or even a Parkour mod if you're aching for higher mobility.

The wiki doesn't explicitly say that efficiency affects the energy drain when you die, but I would have expected it had. You could try testing it if you're interested.

If you don't have other mod choices, you can put Endurance Drift and Handspring on your build. Since Wukong has Defy, you probably don't need Handspring as much as other, more fragile frames. Also, since Wukong is a little on the slower side, you could use Endurance Drift or even a Parkour mod if you're aching for higher mobility.

I added endurance drift and noticed that the max power only goes from 425 to 440 so I think Rush is better, or a parkour mod as you said

ok now I figured out what to do with the exilus slot

I forma'd my Wukong 3 times and using this build right now

HxA22Kt.jpg

I know, your skills 1 and 4 are not useful at all this way, but srsly? Wu's best feat. in my opinion is his immortality. You even can proc syndicate.

The combination of rage and his 2nd ability is just too powerful, reminds me of the old Rage + Quick Thinking combination.

Im playing melee with this Wukong build, using either Dark Dagger or Prisma Skana, because of Syndicate Procs. Playing both weapons on Channeling, because of Rank 0 Life Strike. Look below for the builds...

Dark Dagger Build:

n9Qu6oB.jpg

Prisma Skana Build:

U06DNsA.jpg

EDIT: Before i forget, Wukong use to have a massive amount of base shields, this can be annoying, because no dmg on health = no energy back from Rage. You can use a little trick here, just equip a Decaying Dragon Key.

I completely forgot about armored agility >.< 

ok I guess the build is now complete

rush or a parkour mod in the exilus slot

and armored agility for the last slot

Thanks everyone who commented