Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Extra Platinum Items

Vabla

So, since DE obviously needs money and the void keys were quite a fiasco, might as well chip in some ideas on platinum items that would be fine with the playerbase.

My top thing would be more cosmetics and personalizations (like a motto line). Really, I'm disappointed at the lack of those. It's one of those things that I WANT to spend money on but there's not much to spend it on (also, the avatar packs are a bit too expencive imo).

Another thing that I think would be fine would be releasing new weapons to the platinum shop before they are available ingame. A week before you are able to obtain them ingame would probably be about perfect (just not at the current crazy prices).

Wonder what ideas others might have. No, don't think Void v2 is a good idea for platinum :/

As far as I know, they dont want gender skins but the opposite gender as another frame. Ember=Blaze.

I was under the impression gender swap skins were coming... it doesn't really make sense to copy frames unless they are entirely different frames... What would be the point to making twice the frames when half of them share the same abilities?

I would like to see more personalization as in, different skins for the frames, maybe some texture related skins or colors. Kind of like sents got their little cosmetics, maybe something for frames too, weapon skins too, sure not THAT important, but why not? I agree with the rest of the ideas a well, just wanted to add a tiny bit to it all.

Tbh, cosmetic items are the only items I would enjoy paying for.

Buying weapons, warframes etc. kinda makes playing the game less worth it.

And buying forma, keys, slots and potatoes feels like punching my wallet and screaming "NOW MAKE ME ENJOY THIS GAME!!!".

It feels wrong. Like, if I buy this stuff I will be able to enjoy the game a little more for a few moments but then its over and you just want more. I don't want this. And I am not going to pay for this.

I want to enjoy this game without the necessity of wasting platin on everything.

I am currently not really motivated to buy anything more right now.

A lot of valid criticism hasn't been touched yet. Waitng for the next update and I hope it has more to offer than grinding and platin consuming game content.

I want to enjoy this game without the necessity of wasting platin on everything.

A lot of valid criticism hasn't been touched yet. Waitng for the next update and I hope it has more to offer than grinding and platin consuming game content.

Pretty much how I feel and I'm doing the same thing. Waiting for next update to see if it's worth spending more money on or if I will be required to instead. If it's the later, I'll just go find another game.

I'd like alternate frame color patterns for sale in the shop.

Tbh, cosmetic items are the only items I would enjoy paying for.

Buying weapons, warframes etc. kinda makes playing the game less worth it.

And buying forma, keys, slots and potatoes feels like punching my wallet and screaming "NOW MAKE ME ENJOY THIS GAME!!!".

It feels wrong. Like, if I buy this stuff I will be able to enjoy the game a little more for a few moments but then its over and you just want more. I don't want this. And I am not going to pay for this.

My sentiments exactly. I haven't really bought anything but a few potatoes because it feels more rewarding to unlock them through play.