The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Farming Help/tips

Dextral

Question

Hello,

Me and my friends are currently trying to farm for Ivara i know there is a range of places to farm each of her parts we were wondering if anyone had any suggested spots. we have currently need all parts apart from the BP and well we havent been very lucky in getting any drops so if anyone knows places which have a better drop chance than others please say :D

ty for your help

- Dex

5 answers to this question

i stuck to corpus missions because i cant see crap in most grineer ones. besides they're so easy to cheese. oceanum, pluto for helm and bp, armaros, europa for chassis. took me only 2 tries to get systems on vesper, venus.

just go without any expectations, rngesus senses your desires. bring things to level so at least your attempts are not all in vain

Me and my friends are currently trying to farm for Ivara i know there is a range of places to farm each of her parts we were wondering if anyone had any suggested spots. we have currently need all parts apart from the BP and well we havent been very lucky in getting any drops so if anyone knows places which have a better drop chance than others please say :D

The wiki has a table with mission levels and their respective rewards: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ivara

Aside from that, Pluto>Oceanum gave me several Blueprints and Neptune>Nao gave me several helmets. The rest of the parts I got from Venus and Europa. Make sure you bring gear to rank up because otherwise every unsuccessful mission will just feel like a waste of time. And that can get frustrating very quickly. Ivara is nice but she isn't worth stress and frustration.