The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Skipping?

_Kyu_

Question

Is Warframes support staff Support Skipping tickets?

I posted a ticket 17 days ago, 9 days ago it was "Viewed" but not replied to, so 3 days ago I posted a follow up ticket and again it was "Viewed" 4 hours ago with no reply.

I used to work a customer support and this tactic was a tactic that got you fired but it skipped the ticket, essentially viewing tickets and instantly going onto the next ticket. Is anyone else having this happen to their tickets? Do they eventually pick up and solve this tickets? Cause if not I'm going to be seriously pissed... 

7 answers to this question

Happened to me awhile ago. They WILL answer, no worries. Mine took about 23 days last time, they are just busy.

Good to hear. Would be nice if instead of just viewing it they posted a generic comment like most support such as "We're looking into"

Good to hear. Would be nice if instead of just viewing it they posted a generic comment like most support such as "We're looking into"

Once DE has had the time to deal with your issue, your ticket will be tagged as "solved" and you will be notified via e-mail. So if you have a ticket that is still open you should always assume DE is still working on it.

Solving tickets can easily take over 20 days, even if you are simply sending them a log file. Also, keep in mind 2015 has just ended and several employees were/are on vacation That means support is going to be even slower then usual for the next couple of month or so.

Lastly, in their automated e-mail (below) DE asks us not to create additional tickets about the same issue.

Thank you for contacting Warframe Support! This is an automated message.

We apologize for the delay in our response time. Our Support strives to address new tickets as quickly as possible but unfortunately, during peak periods with a high influx of support requests, response times can be delayed.

In the meantime, we would recommend to have a look at the [Knowledge Base](https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200006020-Warframe-Support-Forums) and the [Warframe Forums](https://forums.warframe.com/).

Please refrain from opening multiple tickets about the same issue, since duplicate requests are more likely to increase our over all response time than to decrease it for your particular issue.

Rest assured that we do our best to resolve your request as quickly as possible.

Regards,
Warframe Support