The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Possible To Disable Stance Move For A Melee

FallingHeaven

Question

I want to have the stance mod installed to get the extra slot points, but the stance move for galatine is distracting and gets me killed very often because it keeps me at the same spot while enemies are firing at me.

I don't want to initiate stance attack, I use channeled attack most if the time. But it just keeps happening.

The ironic part is I could not initiate , literally not even once, stance attack for melee weapons I want this to happen.

8 answers to this question

Some time in the Simulacrum practicing or taking a look at your bindings might be really helpful.  Failing that, if you really can't make the stances work for you, and need to life strike channel, I suppose you could always forma to make up for the capacity you'd be giving up by having the stance unlevelled/unequipped.

Hm...

Nah there isn't. You could forma your galatine and bypass the points BUT note that stances don't only add animations but also multipliers and utility.

Especially axes have VERY strong multipliers inbeddet in them.

Tempo royal for example has a 2x multipler on pretty much evry combo and the block combo finishes in a largescaled knockdown, what's about the best melee CC in the game.

Cleaving whirlwind has a 3x multiplier in its spin combo creating a circle around you that protects you vs melee targets.

And if you're just going melee for the healthregen that comes with channeling lifestrike... try the augumented furis. New loka got a augument that adds lifesteal to it. Same extend, zero energy cost.