The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows

Gaarashatan

Question

so, ive decided to get a kubrow because sentinels give me eye strain. and had a few questions

when they bleed out, are they dead forever? like gone gone, have to raise another?

should i bring them to spy missions?

can they attack floating enemies such as ospreys?

edit: can they pick up the life support mods from survival missions, dropped by enemies killed by either you or him?

Edited by Gaarashatan

1 answer to this question

​I recommend getting the Incubator upgrade segment from your clan or whatever . This makes taking care of Kubrows a lot easier and less costly.

1. When they bleed out, they aren't gone forever, just the mission. You have to take care of them. 

When they die during a mission, they lose your trust. Which you can raise 3 times a day. The lower it is, the less damage they do.

Each 24 hours, they lose some percentage of their total health, about 10%, 5% if you have the upgrade segment.

Ignore this and they will permanently die.

To keep them healthy, you must buy DNA stabilizers from the market for 75,000 credits which gives you 6 DNA stabilizers.

They restore 40% of their health. Once their health gets to about 60%, you may use one.

2. It depends on which Kubrow you bring, and no, they do not set off traps. I suggest looking up the different kubrows you can get.

3. Eh.... Somewhat, I've seen my Kubrow glitch up and attack them. Looked weird.

Keep in mind, sometimes.. The Ai isn't the smartest

Edited by KJRenz