The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibro Exalted Build Help

Z3ox

Question

I know this is a continuous circle of questions will never ends, but is a great doubt about this "new" system of toggleable abilities plus the new mechanics of power efficiency what affect the EB of Excalibur.

So...how do you mod your Excalibro for a focused EB build ?

Peace |m| (>.<)|m|

2 answers to this question

Duration and power strength. If you don't care about your other powers use Narrow Minded Then stack on Primed Continuity, Transient Fortitude and Intensify. From there I generally go with Vitality and Rage. Then Fleeting Expertise or Streamline.

Personally, I think building around just EB hurts his kit and prefer a middle of the road build but to each their own.

We had long discussion recently, try to find that post if you want to go in detail.

This is my 2 forma build, it has maximum power on all fronts but some ppl like to include QT for added layer of protection, this excal is imo tough enough for anything but sorties. It kills there fast too but on 100+ lvl corpus snipers on sortie 3 survival can still oneshot you - I'm not sure what frame or what mod you should use to avoid this tbh. Those enemies hit hard. 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/543047245833910200/58D83EE04BFD28148497ADE2A86E089F515AA0BB/

Edited by ThorienKELL