The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Test Appearance Problem?

Sines314

Question

Is there an issue with the Speed Drift Orokin Moon test showing up? I've only ever seen it once (and failed, unfortunately). I've seen every other test several times. Does it not show up on the Crossfire map? Or is it known to be very uncommon?

7 answers to this question

I understand you can glitch through the ceiling grating with Wormhole? Trying to do that right now, but no luck so far. Is there any trick to it, or is it just place the wormhole exit at the grating and hope you get lucky? Will the beam go through the grating? Or is it just how I pop out of the portal?

I believe getting through the grating was a shortly-lived thing, as I was not able to get through it either time I found it.  They also have the coaction puzzle blocked from warps and teleports via an invisible solid boundary, so I'm going to go edit the wiki now unless somebody can actually show themselves getting through in the current patch.

Don't do crossfire mission to find the Speed Test. Since the test is easy to do, both cheesing it and actually doing it, run a survival mission to find it. You'll be able to extract at the 5 minute mark if it doesn't spawn instead of spending 8 minutes to kill everything.

I've actually been doing Crossfire and just immediately aborting the mission.

Also, shame about the glitch being fixed. I wouldn't mind doing it fair if it weren't so goddamn rare, and if it let you keep trying (like the agility test) until you got it.

By the way, can anyone confirm if Atlas ability to not be knocked down while standing on the ground allows him to just run through the Thumper room on foot without impedance?

Edited by Sines314

I understand you can glitch through the ceiling grating with Wormhole? Trying to do that right now, but no luck so far. Is there any trick to it, or is it just place the wormhole exit at the grating and hope you get lucky? Will the beam go through the grating? Or is it just how I pop out of the portal?

Ya should be possible with wormhole, otherwise you can use loki decoy+switch-teleport to bypass it, or just use explosives or trigger a syndicate proc to destroy the button at the end of each side part without even entering them as the aoe damages them through walls, or navigate an ivara arrow through the puzzle, or limbo rift mode, etc.