The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ogris And Daikyu Buff

Malthariel

Question

Have these two weapons been buffed? I have not played warframe (pc) since Trinity Prime launch, so almost about 3 months. The Ogris is listed as having 650 base damage, which seems higher, the missiles seems to travel faster. Also the daikyu seems to charge faster, I can't remember it's original drawspeed, but it is 0.6 right now. Have these weapons been changed in anyway (PC) in the past 2- 3 months?

7 answers to this question

Have these two weapons been buffed? I have not played warframe (pc) since Trinity Prime launch, so almost about 3 months. The Ogris is listed as having 650 base damage, which seems higher, the missiles seems to travel faster. Also the daikyu seems to charge faster, I can't remember it's original drawspeed, but it is 0.6 right now. Have these weapons been changed in anyway (PC) in the past 2- 3 months?

I think you mean that the reload speed is 0.6, the charge speed is still high at 1.8 seconds. 

You've been gone a while? Two things:

1.) Apparently Ogris at one time was restricted to line of sight, according to discussions with user Taiiat.  That is no longer true; it will hit enemies through terrain, and hit multiple enemies behind eachother.

2.) Daikyu didn't change, but fire rate mods did;  their effects are now twice as strong on bow type weapons. (i.e., if you had Speed Trigger equipped like a sane person...)

Edited by Momaw