Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe Someone Can Help

Xenogear

So here is the support ticket (with emails as -----) I just wrote and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem after not logging in for a while. 

Or anyone has a solution since I'm assuming the ticket is going to take a while to process.

So I have reset the pword on this and my other account several times, its the ONLY way I can get into the account. Every time I try to access my accounts via the login page OR the steam launcher I get the "Too many login attemps, please try again later" I can wait a day and then it says "Something went wrong unexpected error something something" Then when I try again it says "Too many login attemps, please try again later" ITS DRIVING ME NUTZ! Lol.. Anyway I would like to attempt to find my account linked to steam and also CHANGE the email of whatever account that is to my primary email since I havent used the emails of the warframe logins in a year. I have NO idea what to do at this point since I have tried everything. PLEASE contact me at ----- since I no longer use the emails tied to this account or the one at ----- / -----

Thanks. I hope we can resolve this soon before the steam sale ends on warframe packs :(

You will need to wait for Support to respond to your ticket for assistance.

That said, it might be a good idea to write down your login/password on a post it or somewhere where you can check it if you're having trouble memorizing it.