The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way To Mod Night Form Equinox

Helel.ben.Shalem

Question

8 answers to this question

I'm personally running this build:

RJIyDH9.jpg

The damage debuff only works if enemies are in range, but to be honest, it's bad and not worth it. Rest is the best. Better use max range with some duration in it combined with efficiency to be able to spam it. It will give you a huge amount of good AoE CC.

Edited by IceColdHawk

Damage debuff does work. But 1 the enemies need to be in range & 2. It depends how close enemies are to Equinox. Closer enemies are to Equinox. Bigger the dmg debuff. I would go with range. Efficiency & duration. A bit of strength won't hurt either. Just note be close to your enemies with pacify up (just so they can be in range). Its actually not a bad skill. Sleep always been a good skill ever since being introduced.

Depends. If you are going for a high level run with high enemy density I advise going for Rest. Pacify is only useful when there aren't many enemies around: the energy consumption gets mad. It's not a very reliable ability. Good enough when there is a trim around, but you'll have to be right on the face of enemies to effectively use it, and you'll end up spamming rest anyway.

If you want a balanced build, however, one that ensures base effectiveness of all abilities, I advise you:

Energy Siphon/Corrosive Projection

Redirection/Vitality

Stretch

Streamline

Intensify (swap for Blind Rage if you go with a Trin on your squad)

Maxed Fleeting Expertise

Maxed Primed Continuity

Maxed Primed Flow (swap for natural talent if you'll main day form, or if you have a trin on your squad)

Maxed Transient Fortitude

Cunning drift (on the exilus)

You'll end up with

175% effi

65% dur (seems little, but it's enough for Rest)

160% range

180% strength

Of carouse, this build only makes her barely effective. You'll end up spamming rest and maim, as usual. You won't go out of energy, though.

Edited by tnccs215

Depends. If you are going for a high level run with high enemy density I advise going for Rest. Pacify is only useful when there aren't many enemies around: the energy consumption gets mad. It's not a very reliable ability. Good enough when there is a trim around, but you'll have to be right on the face of enemies to effectively use it, and you'll end up spamming rest anyway.

If you want a balanced build, however, one that ensures base effectiveness of all abilities, I advise you:

Redirection/Vitality

Stretch

Streamline

Intensify (swap for Blind Rage if you go with a Trin on your squad)

Maxed Fleeting Expertise

Maxed Primed Continuity

Maxed Primed Flow (swap for natural talent if you'll main day form, or if you have a trin on your squad)

Maxed Transient Fortitude

Cunning drift (on the exilus)

You'll end up with

175% effi

65% dur (seems little, but it's enough for Rest)

160% range

180% strength

Of carouse, this build only makes her barely effective. You'll end up spamming rest and maim, as usual. You won't go out of energy, though.

So basically the aura is only good when goofing around but like say sorties its not advised? That's kinda lame I was hoping it was viable 

after all this time I thought I was palying her right but after i got owned from sorties with her I thought it was time to ask and it's sad to hear pacify isn't as good as I thought xD

So basically the aura is only good when goofing around but like say sorties its not advised? That's kinda lame I was hoping it was viable

after all this time I thought I was palying her right but after i got owned from sorties with her I thought it was time to ask and it's sad to hear pacify isn't as good as I thought xD

Damn, forgot to put the aura. Already edited it. Either energy siphon or corrosive projection, depending on the mission and the squad composition. Pacify is a good ability in concept, but fails awfully due to the conjunction of the numeric and limiting factors. That is, if you join an endlessly scaling drain that, while not overwriting energy siphon, does not block energy leech's drain (you'll have to activate mend for blocking that drain, a bit more often than you'd like), with a relatively small range, a not that great damage reduction value (0.5x isn't that great) and a fall-off over distance you get a... "Meh" ability, at best. Plus, it forces you to be hugging enemies which, while it meets the common use people give to rest, it goes awfully with Mend (which works best when close to your team mates. Though, let's be honest, mend is terrible at what it does).

I did tested extensively pacify to see how exactly its fall-off works, and honestly, it would be tolerable with a bigger damage reduction, range and a cap at the energy consumption. However, as it is... Use it on relaxed runs, and spam rest on sorties and the like.

You can check my conclusions on its fall-off here. It's a bit saddening, how this ability could be so useful, allowing you to be a suicidal melee team supporter, but is reduced to mediocrity.

Edited by tnccs215

Damn, forgot to put the aura. Already edited it. Either energy siphon or corrosive projection, depending on the mission and the squad composition. Pacify is a good ability in concept, but fails awfully due to the conjunction of the numeric and limiting factors. That is, if you join an endlessly scaling drain that, while not overwriting energy siphon, does not block energy leech's drain (you'll have to activate mend for blocking that drain, a bit more often than you'd like), with a relatively small range, a not that great damage reduction value (0.5x isn't that great) and a fall-off over distance you get a... "Meh" ability, at best. Plus, it forces you to be hugging enemies which, while it meets the common use people give to rest, it goes awfully with Mend (which works best when close to your team mates. Though, let's be honest, mend is terrible at what it does).

I did tested extensively pacify to see how exactly its fall-off works, and honestly, it would be tolerable with a bigger damage reduction, range and a cap at the energy consumption. However, as it is... Use it on relaxed runs, and spam rest on sorties and the like.

You can check my conclusions on its fall-off here. It's a bit saddening, how this ability could be so useful, allowing you to be a suicidal melee team supporter, but is reduced to mediocrity.

Maybe we can hope for a augment to help her out? Though idk what the augment could possibly do :c

They could make her drain like a Nyx drain so it doesn't go out so fast like maybe 

Will have to check the post out later as that's a lot to read for someone who's about to fall asleep xD

Ran an hour t3 last night using the usual day maim build and switched between both foms quite a lot works rather well as long as range and eff is suitabl with dur it works wonders putting enemies to rest with pacify for teammates and mend for extra buffzone with a sheev karaust cover lethality aww man it was a fun run

Edited by (XB1)VTG xSTEVIEx

Maybe we can hope for a augment to help her out? Though idk what the augment could possibly do :c

They could make her drain like a Nyx drain so it doesn't go out so fast like maybe

Will have to check the post out later as that's a lot to read for someone who's about to fall asleep xD

No, Equinox wont fix her. As she is, she requires a ton of mods to be effective and giving one up for an augmen... No, not an option. Plus, augments should augment, not fix.

Unfortunetly, Equinox needs tweaking. She simply does.