Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat Not Loading

(XBOX)monger of life

Everything was working fine all week just some minor wait time for it to load but now my chat has been constantly loading. Its been 4-5 days and I can't talk to my squad, trade, or recruit. I have to depend on other people to trade and do other things and its really ruining the game for me. I've tried everything and nothing has worked. All of my friends who currently play warframe have no trouble with chat and its really frustrating. Please help.

Update: Its been about 2 weeks now. It loaded for 4 days only to stop working again. Idk what to do

Edited by (XB1)monger of life

Posted this in a couple of other threads but decided to make my own to show it's not just a few people having problems, it's a bunch. 

Chat worked fine throughout the day when I would pop on to play for a little and then go do something else. Then about an hour ago I opened up the chat to make a sale, only it froze. Couldn't do anything, not even the Home button on my controller worked. Had to reset on the console itself.

Now my Home button doesn't work at all, whether I am in dashboard or in any other game, press it or hold it, it's doesn't respond.

I'm sure y'all are busy as hell with this game, but I hope you consider looking into this soon. Thank you!

Edited by (XB1)blumkNplz

So the chat has not been loading for 7 days. I love this game but its really frustrating when you've done everything and nothing gets fixed.  All of my friends who play warframe aren't having any problems. Does anyone know if this is a glitch and if it will be fixed? I want to know if its not just happening to me right now..

I've posted about this some many times but my chat is bugged. It either doesn't load for a week or takes forever to. It took 8 days for it to finally load. 

Its been ten days now. It loaded once and then after I came back to the game it just started all of over again.

Edited by (XB1)monger of life

• 2 weeks later...

All morning , the second I enter chat everything freezes !

About 10 times I've tried and the freezing is driving me crazy !!!

I'm trying to sell and can't do a single thing but shut off compleatly to unfreeze my XB.

Fix this.

I've seen some more threads about similar issues semi-lately like this.

Seem like a rare glitch. Try do a fresh reboot and unplug all the things.

you might wanna let it go.

ggnore

you might wanna let it go.

I think it should be fixed. It hasn't loaded in two weeks for me. 

All morning , the second I enter chat everything freezes !

About 10 times I've tried and the freezing is driving me crazy !!!

I'm trying to sell and can't do a single thing but shut off compleatly to unfreeze my XB.

Fix this.

It doesn't even let me fix mine.

It's been a few days now and the ingame chat is still broken.

If I try to enter any chat ( clan , squad , trade, ext)

The game will freeze instantly and I'm forced to shut down entirely and start back up ,

Also losing out on sales in trade.

And when this happened it also froze my XB home button , I can turn my XB on with it... So the button still works , but that's it. now it's just for show.

I'm not sure if it's WF it's self causing this or an issue with Microsoft , but any advice or help would be greatly appreciated !

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My chat has been down since Thursday on XB1 (no issues on my PS4 acct). Started with the spinning wheel of death on Thu then it came back up for a few hours. Since then I can only see player names in the chat box, can see when someone gets kicked, but I can't actually see any messages in chat. I tried changing regions, have reset my modem and no luck. Also, my matchmaking is down. I get a perpetual "waiting for other players" message when trying to join sectors w/ open squads but never actually get put into a lobby. Please help DE! I'm tired of playing solo ..... plus, trading would be nice.