The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Sortie

SatelliteStrike

Question

I read the wiki and it said that to go sortie you need lvl 30 warframe and mastery rank 4. I am new and my mastery rank is 2. So my questions are:

1) If someone else hosts the sortie mission can you bypass the mastery rank requirement?

2) I am into fun and solo frames. Nezha seems fun. What are the chances for his drop rates? Is it worth doing sorties just to get him, or is it better to get void stuff, market for a while then just buy all his components?

3) Is there a limit on how many you can do?

14 answers to this question

1. not sure, don't think it s possible

2. chances are meh, RNG is a b*tch. you're rank 2 so focus on getting other frames first. you don't have the mods to make nezha viable (i think)

3. 1 per day

this should've been posted in players helping players

and why did this thread appear 4 times?

EDIT: well it has already been answered in the other post

Edited by KirschRing

I read the wiki and it said that to go sortie you need lvl 30 warframe and mastery rank 4. I am new and my mastery rank is 2. So my questions are:

1) If someone else hosts the sortie mission can you bypass the mastery rank requirement?

2) I am into fun and solo frames. Nezha seems fun. What are the chances for his drop rates? Is it worth doing sorties just to get him, or is it better to get void stuff, market for a while then just buy all his components?

1) No you cannot bypass that.

2) I'd recommend you to get other frames first and at least reach MR4. Get yourself some good and strong frames so you can rock the sorties and maybe the parts will drop. Don't buy all 3 ones, it's not worth it.

3) Yes, once per day. A sortie includes 3 missions.

You have to be MR4. Try leveling weapons until you get there

The odds are extremely low that you will get him dropped within even a month. You are better off buying him from trade or market to be honest.

You can only do the three missions once per day

So

1- I don't know, but I think you can't.

2- sorties are not to be soloed, and honestly, if you like fun, with those absurdly over powered ennemies you can have some. Like a Butcher surviving a freaking stealth attack from an explosive Jat Kittag.

3- you can do it 1 time a day, but you have as many retries as you want. The point is, once the loot dropped, you can only repeat the last mission and earn absolutely nothing more than what the mission offers. The sortie loot will only appear one time a day, on the first completion of that third mission.

2) I'd recommend you to get other frames first and at least reach MR4. Get yourself some good and strong frames so you can rock the sorties and maybe the parts will drop. Don't buy all 3 ones, it's not worth it.

What frames are good for sortie? Better xD

Without wishing to be disrespectful, you're MR2. Sorties shouldn't be attempted yet, they are way beyond your weaponry and you will have to be carried through all 3 of the missions. Even the MR4 restriction is too low, most MR4 do not have the frames and weaponry required to meaningfully contribute to a team in a Sortie.

Uhm....Mirage and Nyx for intercept, Frost for defense and excavators, Valkyr for survival. The rest is actually not that important, you can also bring your excal through exterminate and stuff like that.

Also note, i did not count the only possible frames. Just gave you the easiest and one of the best examples since you are new

here. Once you're more experienced, you can also try other frames for a bigger fun factor doing those missions.

Edited by IceColdHawk

1. not sure, don't think it s possible

2. chances are meh, RNG is a b*tch. you're rank 2 so focus on getting other frames first. you don't have the mods to make nezha viable (i think)

3. 1 per day

this should've been posted in players helping players

and why did this thread appear 4 times?

EDIT: well it has already been answered in the other post

He/she accidently hit post 4 times

Without wishing to be disrespectful, you're MR2. Sorties shouldn't be attempted yet, they are way beyond your weaponry and you will have to be carried through all 3 of the missions. Even the MR4 restriction is too low, most MR4 do not have the frames and weaponry required to meaningfully contribute to a team in a Sortie.

What this player said.

Respectfully; please work your way into a solid build before attempting to do content like this. I understand the excitement and urgency, but It's never cool to hop into something that you can't contribute to while expecting other players to carry the slack to help you get a reward. Sorties were placed into this game for players that could be considered veteran or something of the like. In fact, you're still mastery locked from a decent selection of weapons.

You time will come. And you may not even be ready by MR4.... which I still think is too low.