The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Bow Ammo Capacity Maximum

(PSN)nanyoko

Question

6 answers to this question

yeah you only have 20 because you are using a secondary that uses the same ammo.  When you do that, it reduces your max ammo pool from 72 down to 20.    I think it's a bug that DE just hasn't fixed.   But if it was by design, I don't see a single good reason for such a change, just like I don't understand why they lowered penta max ammo pool then put synoid simulator in the game and that thing never runs out of ammo....why they put archwing weapons in the game that regenerate ammo to the max by just stop firing for a couple seconds.    It all makes little to no sense to me.  IT's almost like DE doesn't know which way they want things to work.

Nothing personal against the OP, but I swear these threads about Bow ammo reduction pop like every other day. DE really ought to:

a) Plaster a big message on the front page that says "BOWS ONLY HAVE 20 AMMO WHEN USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH EXPLOSIVE SECONDARIES"

b) Change it already. Would it really be that bad if explosive secondaries still used pistol ammo, but received less ammo per pickup than normal? Or maybe even let snipers/bow use the green shotgun ammo boxes and make purple ammo exclusive to launchers. Since you can't use a shotgun and bow in conjunction anyway, it wouldn't be a major issue.

Bow's normally have 72 ammo. The reason you have less is because of having a secondary that uses the same ammo type (sniper ammo) equipped at the same time as your bow.

Moved to Players Helping Players subforum.

pretty much