Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AKLATO should be a Dual LATO and should have BluePrint

MetaMortred

AKLATO description says that it is a double LATO. So why not make it a double LATO and give it a boost in damage. At the same time, make it available only for plat, and sell the blueprint just like you do with AFURIS.

I know some might like the look of the gun, I like it too, but I think it is better if it is unique to BOLTO - and give AKLATO two LATO (starter Pistol) insted of dual BOLTO models.

What do you say? Love it? or Hate it?

Tip: Correct answer is Love it :P (JK)

I will be honest I did not see those threads a month ago. However my other point is to make it like AFURIS. I mean make it so it can only be crafted from BluePrints, Insted of just buying them.

But good to know people agree. I was expecting some resistance on the matter.

I disagree on changing the model. I'd rather have them change the model of the BOLTO to something else, and give the current BOLTO model to the LATO. I like the classic look, and the AKLATO makes me feel like Stephen King's Gunslinger.

You know.. the twin sandalwood revolvers.

I disagree on changing the model. I'd rather have them change the model of the BOLTO to something else, and give the current BOLTO model to the LATO. I like the classic look, and the AKLATO makes me feel like Stephen King's Gunslinger.

You know.. the twin sandalwood revolvers.

Akimbo Boltos, then. The Lato as a more simplistic handgun makes sense - I would rather use akimbo Latos than Boltos - as most agree with. But, regardless, Akimbo Boltos should also be an option.

I disagree on changing the model. I'd rather have them change the model of the BOLTO to something else, and give the current BOLTO model to the LATO. I like the classic look, and the AKLATO makes me feel like Stephen King's Gunslinger. You know.. the twin sandalwood revolvers.

Yay, finally someone who disagreed. :D Honestly the thread will go stale if everyone agrees XD

Anyway, I disagree. I believe that Aklato should be Dual Latos. a nd then as Cedric suggested, to have the option of Akimbo Boltos. But that would be over powered I believe. That can be discussed later, but today I think it should be like Afuris. With the blueprint and everything.

Akimbo Boltos, then. The Lato as a more simplistic handgun makes sense - I would rather use akimbo Latos than Boltos - as most agree with. But, regardless, Akimbo Boltos should also be an option.

Two Latos as a name doesn't sound that good. I'll stick with the default name and being able to buy it in credits is great. Nothing to change there.

If you've actually read past the title of the thread, people here are asking to get the Aklatos model changed to two Latos instead of two Boltos, there's nothing indicating a name change or making it "platinium-exclusive" weapon...

Um, wait, why do you want to make the Aklato harder to get? This game is already pretty grindy as it is, I don't see why I should need to grind for aklato especially as (except for running out of ammo) they are way better then the Lato. Plus, I like their model as is as they are cooler looking then the Lato. I mean, jeez, if you make the Aklato plat only then what guns can I get for only credits? Sorry, I'd have to log into the game to be sure but I don't think you'd have a whole lot of options . . .

The grind on this game is already dialed up to 11 between blueprints, the foundry, and random loot drops. No need to kick it up to 12.

If you're familiar with the Afuris, it would make sense if there was a blueprint to make Aklato from two Latos. However, it's currently a ridiculous cheap weapon that is considerably better than Afuris and other weapons.

I also love the Bolto model, but would rather have akimbo Boltos. Dear lord that would be sweet.