The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Could Use Some Help Here.

(XBOX)TechnomancyKing

Question

Ok, so this is my first time playing in about 2 years I would say maybe less, All i know is the warframe zephyr was just released. So coming back to the game and I have fallen in love with it all over again.. ok to the point, does this game not like "auto" squad anymore?? my settings for matchmaking are set to public but anytime it says looking for squad when selecting a region or level to play, even though it has open parties and a bunch on names for the location scrolling along the bottom, it never puts me with anyone, and even if it says looking for squad for more than two seconds which is rare it still never puts me with anyone, I thought if it stay at the screen where it says waiting for players for a little that might help but I think that's more of a ready thing than anything. Also when I just go ahead and start the mission no one seems to join. is it just because these are lower level missions or what? Maybe I am missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 answers to this question

The bunch of names scrolling on the lower part of the mission info box is the list of the Grand Master-level Founders tied to that particular node. The number of open squads I found to be next to useless. With most nodes, TBH, it's a matter of luck of finding a pub group; only popular farming locations such as Draco, Seimeni, Triton etc have a stable population.

I'd just like to add to this. The squads available number is in fact functioning now, it got fixed a while back, however, it counts squads in general, not squads you can connect to.

This means that these are the number of squads the game will try to connect you to, and if you have incompatible connections you still wont be able to connect to the squads shown.

Also this counts squads from the time you first opened the star chart, it doesn't refresh until you exit and re enter the starchart and once the game decides "the objective has been completed" (which can happen a third of the way through a mission) then you can no longer connect to them anyway.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen