Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc-Contest/give-Away] "let Me Buy That Item For You!" - Week 10

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Every item in the market though? Won't this make you broke at some point? :p

Should we mention an in game name somewhere or is the done after the results have come out?

Yes, every item; I made my calculations and even in the worst scenario(1500p spent every 2 weeks)I should be able to host this contest for a few years provided I don't buy any more plat meanwhile, so don't worry!

The in game nick is same as forum one!

Orokin, infested, and/or ice color packs. Do they count idk. Those are the hardest things for me to get. Thanks bro.

They do count, yes. Good luck!

Ooh I wish I weren't so fickle! Torn between the Loki Knave Bundle, Palatine Bundle and Hunhow's Gift. If I somehow manage to win I leave my fate in your hands (like seriously I'd be super happy with anyone of those but I'm too fickle to choose! Hope you don't mind if I asked this favor to choose for me if I win!) Thank you so much for the chance! Bless your soul! c:

While I love me some skin bundles, I'd have to ask for the Onorix (whose handle location is apparently still unknown)

EDIT: Apparently I actually do have the handle (and have no clue where from). And since I've bought all the premium skins and the immortal skin bundle, I guess I'd go for the U12 Cosmetics Pack (since it's the closest thing we'll likely see to another immortal skin bundle).

Edited by Waaro

I´m honestly not sure if thats asking too much, but if I had to choose one thing I really want it´d probably be the Hunhow´s Gift Bundle.

Grinding for the War BP is just unreal, I´ve gotten only Dread Bps, Molten Impact and Blind Justice Mods so far (17 Blind Justice Currently :O).

The thing I´d probably need the most atm would be a few Formas, however since I feel like this would be a waste of plat; I´d rather get the Valkyr Gersemi Skin.

Additionally I really wanted to thank you for this awesome opportunity, im really grateful for what you´re doing; even if I dont end up winning this I´m sure that you´ll end up making someones day. ;)

I´m honestly not sure if thats asking too much, but if I had to choose one thing I really want it´d probably be the Hunhow´s Gift Bundle.

Grinding for the War BP is just unreal, I´ve gotten only Dread Bps, Molten Impact and Blind Justice Mods so far (17 Blind Justice Currently :O).

The thing I´d probably need the most atm would be a few Formas, however since I feel like this would be a waste of plat; I´d rather get the Valkyr Gersemi Skin.

Additionally I really wanted to thank you for this awesome opportunity, im really grateful for what you´re doing; even if I dont end up winning this I´m sure that you´ll end up making someones day. ;)

It's not asking too much, every item in the market is included; actually, I already gifted one on week 8!