The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties Need To Step Up Their Game

BabyBomi

Question

I did 2 daily sorties and got karak wraith blueprints 2 times in a row ...... I've just started doing sorties (they're pretty hard for me) so it does take quite a bit of effort. Getting something like this 2 times in a row? I could've got lens, core, potato, literally anything would be better than this.........

20 answers to this question

Yeah, would be nice if it looked at what you've got vs. what's still available (for the 'season'). Got a bunch of Dera pieces.....RNGesus can just keep those, thanks.

Dreading how long it will take to get all the Nezha parts, im not farming him, but all i've got is a helmet and as i understand, a helmet is considered 'common'. Probably get a Systems some time next year if the drop rates are anything similar to the base drop tables :/

Edited by MillbrookWest

Yeah, would be nice if it looked at what you've got vs. what's still available (for the 'season'). Got a bunch of Dera pieces.....RNGesus can just keep those, thanks.

Dreading how long it will take to get all the Nezha parts, im not farming him, but all i've got is a helmet and as i understand, a helmet is considered 'common'. Probably get a Systems some time next year if the drop rates are anything similar to the base drop tables :/

They can't really make it so you only get 1 reward once because I'm sure people wouldn't mind getting lens or potatoes more than once... But I'm still pretty mad lol. Sorties are the hardest thing for me coz I'm only mr7 but yet I get the crappiest stuff ...

They can't really make it so you only get 1 reward once because I'm sure people wouldn't mind getting lens or potatoes more than once... But I'm still pretty mad lol. Sorties are the hardest thing for me coz I'm only mr7 but yet I get the crappiest stuff ...

I'm mr 21. still get crappy rewards in a row.

Our supreme overlord RNG hates us all equally.

it's simple, trade all the things you don't need!

i can't wait to get a full Dera Vandal or Karak Wraith set to sell, so each time i have a part i trade it for a madurai/zenurik lens! same for Nezha got System x1 and Helmet x2 (i've been doing sorties since day 1, well until i stopped playing) so i traded the useless helmet for a chassis tada!!!

the most useless thing for me is the 25 gold cores...

it's simple, trade all the things you don't need!

i can't wait to get a full Dera Vandal or Karak Wraith set to sell, so each time i have a part i trade it for a madurai/zenurik lens! same for Nezha got System x1 and Helmet x2 (i've been doing sorties since day 1, well until i stopped playing) so i traded the useless helmet for a chassis tada!!!

the most useless thing for me is the 25 gold cores...

I'm not sure how much a karak wraith bp is worth ... and no one seems to be interested in it haha

i have amazing news for u:

there is a trade chat

and its all tradable

and u can sell all the crap

and buy the stuff u need

and u profit

and other do too

feel free to discover and explore and enjoy the trade chat

its a fun-fcking-tastic place

feel free to discover and explore and enjoy the trade chat

its a fun-fcking-tastic place

While I am no stranger to trade chat, I can fully understand not wanting to go there. Hell I sat on a whole Trinity prime set for a month cause I didn't want to deal with THOSE people. Maybe it's my personal reality (made true by my prejudices and thoughts) but that place is a scammers paradise. You will never find a more retched hive of scum and villainy!

Ironically, going to trade chat is your best bet to get what you want. Either with plat or with trades.

Id like it if once you got something from the list it marks it off and you wont get it again that season. Some people dont like messing with trade chat, me included. Sortie seasons last 15 days and have 21 different items so that wouldnt guarantee a legendary core (im assuming the rarest drop) but would help your chances at that and getting full sets

Honestly what I would want is a reward after each mission, with the more sought after items being rewarded after the last mission. I've gotten 25 cores quite a bit, not to mention the potato bp.

Maybe have the cores and potato as a possible reward from mission one, lenses as a reward from mission 2, and weapon parts/legendary cores, as a reward from mission 3. You could also have lenses drop in mission 3 also, give people an extra shot at their specific lens, or maybe add built forma as a reward, put it on with the mission 2 stuff, I'm always down to get free forma lol

Honestly what I would want is a reward after each mission, with the more sought after items being rewarded after the last mission. I've gotten 25 cores quite a bit, not to mention the potato bp.

Maybe have the cores and potato as a possible reward from mission one, lenses as a reward from mission 2, and weapon parts/legendary cores, as a reward from mission 3. You could also have lenses drop in mission 3 also, give people an extra shot at their specific lens, or maybe add built forma as a reward, put it on with the mission 2 stuff, I'm always down to get free forma lol

Yeah that's a good idea, or maybe let us do the sorties more than once? (So we get more than 1 reward). Sorties are basically the hardest mission you can do, so I expect something that isn't useless -_-

not that hard really. the levels may be high, but CC affects all levels equally.

Loki Prime for Spy

Valkyr for Survival

Frost for Defense

Nova prime for Interception

everything else can be done with any other frame, though sometimes i don't bother changing frame, gets the Sorties done faster.

but yes, RNGsus hates you, as he hates us all. 25 cores 2 days in a row..