The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help To Build My Rhino Prime

blackops2008

Question

2 answers to this question

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Rhino_prime

There is a "search builds" button.

Overall, there is many approaches to play rhino. Some tend to maximize "iron skin" ability, many make accent on "stomp", while others boost rhino's roar. The key to play him is to find what style suits you best. 
As for the pieces of advice...
- Don't think that "iron skin" is your main line of defence (unless you augmented it with syndicate mod caled "iron shrapnel").
- Roar before casting "iron skin".
- Roar as often as it is reasonable (+65 % (1.5*1.30) to you and your teammates weapon and ability damage is quite neat).
- Stomp before reviving groupies.
- "Charge" your way through if surrounded, left without "skin" and energy to recast it.
- "Roar" and "Iron skin" can be cast mid air. That can save you some time when engaging combat.
- Don't rely on Rhino's passive "heavy landing" - its effective range is miserable.
- Unless you wish to make a rhino who can only shield himself with iron skin, duration is the key.
- Learn when to stomp

Edited by Teloch

- Roar before casting "iron skin".

Why?

Also to add: Personally, I build my Rhino for Roar Range and Duration (which really also helps charge and stomp), BUT, I also focus on armor and use Ironclad Charge, so I can take advantage of the tremendous armor boost from charging to make a huge Iron Skin. IE: Charge first into a huge pack, then cast Iron Skin.

Edited by Gelkor