The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kontrollo's New Year Newbie Giveaway (Mr 2-5)

Kontrollo

Question

Hey guys, if you're fairly new to the game or you know someone who is, you've come to the right place. Because I'm giving away some mods to make your life easier. Number of packs left: 10

Only requirement: You must be between Mastery Rank 2 and 5. You can contact me in this thread, through a PM or try to message me ingame.

Here's what you get:

​Why only Mastery Rank 2-5?

​We can't trade before you reach MR 2, and I don't want to give away mods to some alt accounts just so they can sell them. This is supposed to help out newbies. If you're close to MR 2 worry not, just leave a message and we can work something out.

Why is only Guardian fully ranked?

The idea is to jumpstart your progress in this game, and levelling up mods is an integral part of the early game experience. I want to help you enjoy the game, not play it for you.

Also, I still remember I was a bit dissappointed in my first Sentinel. They cost quite a lot and do little early on. However, with Guardian it'll be really useful as soon as you can equip the mod.

What aura should I pick?

You should probably pick an aura that has the same polarity as your Warframe's aura slot, so you can benefit from additional mod points right away, especially if your polarity is a V, then Steel Charge will give you a lot of points. If you don't care about that, Energy Siphon is probably the most sought after aura, and Rejuvenation is certainly a great choice as well. However, the choice is entirely yours (as long as it is obtainable), it doesn't have to be one of those mentioned.

​I don't have enough credits to pay the trade tax.

Don't worry, we can quickly gather some of those.

​Other questions, feedback, wanna chip in? I'd be interested in your opinion.

Edited by Kontrollo

25 answers to this question

I have a friend who's mr4 and is still quite new to the game, his name is "LilMangu" I'm new too, I only started 1 day earlier than him but I'm mr7 D:

Edit: I think corrosive projection would be a must

Edited by BabyBomi

If you're giving away any Nekros Prime parts I'm totes MR 2-5---

Nah but I'd like to chip in if at all possible. Not sure how much I'll be IG but shoot me a PM over the forums and I'll see if I can help at all.

​That's great to hear. I think I do have enough supplies for the initial 25 packs, but depending on the demand we may be able to expand on that later.

I have a friend who's mr4 and is still quite new to the game, his name is "LilMangu" I'm new too, I only started 1 day earlier than him but I'm mr7 D:

Is he online right now or do you mind coming online?

​That's great to hear. I think I do have enough supplies for the initial 25 packs, but depending on the demand we may be able to expand on that later.

Duly noted. Gimme a shout if I'm needed... Or if you get Nekros Prime parts. Either way-

Duly noted. Gimme a shout if I'm needed... Or if you get Nekros Prime parts. Either way-

I've heard that if u farm draco 1000 times in a day a magical dragon boss will appear, the strength equivalent to 1000 juggernauts. It has a 0.001% chance of dropping a magical potion that makes you appear to be mr2-5. It's worth a shot...

id take it just pls ignore the 0 after the 2 in my mastery rank 20 thing got it?

lol

I want to participate here. New and my mastery rank is 2.

IGN: Same as here. Want energy syphoon aura. Rezerve one pack for me I Will be in game in 2hours. Hope you on then

Alright, give me a minute.

Did u want me to come on now? I'm gonna sleep in a bit

Ah yes, please do and maybe we can work something out.

Edit:

Will you be on in 2hours so I can claim freebies?

Ah you're not online right now. I'll try to be there.

Edited by Kontrollo

I just added you, I'm off now though. If we're working something out maybe tomorrow? It's already quite late over here haha. I can hop on quickly for a quick trade if that's what you're after though.

Don't want to keep you up and there's no hurry, really.

Hi, I don't know how all of this works but I'm mastery rank lvl 3 started a few days ago my friend xkingjokesx sent me btw.

I would love some better mods.

​Yeah, we figured it out in the end. ^^

​He told me there were two others, do you maybe know when they're online?