[DE]Rebecca

Playstation 4 & Warframe

17 posts in this topic

Holy cow! Great work DE!!! :)

Will our PC accts link over? Will we all play together?

Edited by sushidubya

Will there be any exclusives for the PS4 version? Because I'd really hate that tbh (not everyone has the money to buy a new console :P), but understand why (edit) there would be exclusives for the PS4 version

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

congrat!

its a great system. first console i plan to buy in a very long time.

edit: reaction to video.

cool boss dude dies noooooooo.

cool boss dude lives yessssssss.

Edited by MetalGerbil

Holy cow! Great work DE!!! :)

Will our PC accts link over? Will we all play together?

Great questions, will be taking notes and answering when we can!

I have seen many cases were successful PC games that go over to consoles will actually lose a lot of fan support that were PC players. We will see how this goes.

IMHO, PC version is the thing you might want to keep alive over console play. For you and the players.

Im not sure how i feel about this.

I hope for the best though and hope it will not impact PC players in a negative fashion (Highly doubt it will)

How will this affect PC users?

You are adding new staff I see which is awesome.. But will the PC end be losing staff?

Will the PC end now be limited to the updates of the consoles?  (IE: waiting till the PS4 patch gets approved before releasing PC  patches because of the paperwork/ "patches need to be released at the same time".)

This is both awesome and worrying at the same time for PC gamers.

wooow D:

I'm like so proud i helped :O :O :O

Great work guys, great work founders and great work every other tester in the game that helped a little bit to this to happen ^^

SO! Good job. NOt to be sarcastic or anything, but is WF-PC gonna be closed..... I Spent over 400$ on it D=

oh good. Consolers will receive a gimped version. Reminds me of how Minecraft went to console/handheld with a scummy version.

I don't really know yet whether I like this or not, but I guess it's a good thing for the company since consoles are the bigger market.

As long as PS4 development doesn't negatively affect Warframe,(Please don't give us a clunky console interface or stuff like that)I guess it's alright, but I still don't quite like the idea.

Still congratulations though, since this is a great step forward for Warframe, I guess.