The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Account Migration

Dacloudster

Question

Will the warframe account migration to ps4 be live again any time soon? I stopped playing for over 2 years and would like to return to it, but i want to start playing it  again on my ps4. i defiantly do not intend to start again fresh on a ps4. my warframe has rare helms. with stats on them still. and i had invested over £300. & over 200 hours of playtime maybe more not %100 sure. of course 200 hours is probably nothing to members that have never had a break from playing it.

On 1/3/2016 at 1:48 PM, (PS4)AngelShur said:

Please be sure to read the account migration facts on the Player Support sub-forum. There you'll read what will and will not be transferred during this migration.

Having said that, let's wait to see when it will be opened again. :)

thanks for telling us when

+1 for this to actually happen.

Three year old PCbro, and my computer has broken, I'm stuck doing nothing for a year because of the fact that there's no migration, which is pretty bad seeing as I enjoyed being a part of the clan I used to be a part of. (7th Syndicate.)

Cmon, DE and Sony.

Cmon.

On 1/3/2016 at 6:56 PM, o0Despair0o said:

Why are so many people wanting to migrate to console? Did they get some awesome exclusive content or something?

Personally, I like using a controller anyways and my ps4 is way more stable than my pc when it comes to crashes and such but thats mainly because i dont have the money to get a high end gaming pc instead of my (now two year old) $750 gaming/schoolwork laptop

We need the account migration on so we can transfer our data over so we dont have to start all over with our tennos and gear/weapons. What is the point of doing migration processes if your just going to close it down for good. At least open it back up for our old warframe players as a welcome back event with an add in, items/gear/weapons/void keys/platnium. Old players like me and other players invested in your mmorpg game and spent our time grinding hard for every piece of items to make our tennos and weapons. Think of it as a investment for growing you mmorpg game and welcoming new players to your game online. (League of Legends, PWI, TERA, Destiny, and Turf Battles do it.)

Answer from a moderator on a another post.

As for future migrations, although DE had expressed interest in having more, there are no planned out expected dates for more PC to console migrations. It required special permission from Sony and Microsoft, and there's no guarantee that another migration will be allowed. It's highly doubtful that Sony or Microsoft would allow a universal account across all platforms because of how they make money through platinum sales.

Basically, Microsoft/Sony doesn't want players buying platinum for their accounts from places other than the PSN site or XBL marketplace, because doing so would mean no profits for them on platinum sales.

Sorry.