Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Ulti.

darkone96

I haven't commented on it, in case it's an FPS issue, but I feel it's rather sloppy. Sometimes the Ash pops up nowhere near the thing he's killing - particularly on defense missions. It's also buggy if it's at a point where the corpses of dead enemies are taking a while to disappear, as it will target them and do nothing, since they're already dead.

Ash's fourth ability is a mess. It's so terrible and it looks pathetic. Please fix it.

As a proud ash-player and a big fan of our little scorpion-face, i have to disagree.

apart from the little sloppy animation (what will get fixed soon in the future - at least i hope so^^) its an awesome move, you just have to need to understand how it works. sure, it isnt a masskiller like Frosts Ulti or Embers ulti - since that isnt the way it should be used.

the unique part of this move is that it goes over a high area and can hit a large amout of enemys. cleaning a room if used correctly is absolutely possible with bladestorm. and since the enemys doesnt have to be at the same spot - lets say right next to you - you can also use it to kill enemys far away to thin out the enemy ranks to - lets say - help your buddys in a defence mission so less enemys run towards the crypod.

i will try to explain you Bladestorm:

- you target a enemy. the enemy has to be visible, inside of 50m range and no more than half covered. multiple hitting of 4 can still trigger bladestorm, but you should do that only in emergencys, since it can take a couple of seconds until it triggers.

- Hits up to 8 / 8 / 10 / 13 enemies once within an estimated 20 metre radius of your initial target. and the cool thing is - you dont need to see the other enemys. they just need to be close enough (i also expierenced that bladestorm does work on a even bigger scale than 20m radius. but that doesnt always work - and you shouldnt bet on it.)

- Bladestorm will NOT leave the room you used it in. example - one enemy comes into your room and behind him are 123847589345 enemys. you use bladestorm at the first enemy - and then it stops. why? because the 123847589345 enemys werent in your room. use it on a enemy outside of the room, or wait for a bunch of the 123847589345 enemys to arrive in your room.

- you are invulnerable for the duration of Bladestorm. that makes it quite handy do escape a dire situation - and to do some damage while doing it. and since Bladestorm takes a few seconds until its finished - it also gives you time to regain some shield. with a smokebomb - combination after use of bladestorm you can escape almost every horrible situation you can imagine.

- you can even use it while jumping BTW. not just that dis S#&$ looks awesome - it also gives you some tactical advantages over the field since you can use Bladestorm nearly everywhere

- and a fix Damage fo 1000 is pretty good, btw. this damage is fixed and wont decrase no matter how much armor the enemys have. you can even increase it by Focus to 1300 (what i did, actually) it actually does more damage, like 1500 damage to Infested Crawlers and 3000 damage to Corpus Moa as well as Infested Runners, Chargers and Leapers (also increased by Focus).

all in all, its a badass move and its one of my most used powers together with smokebomb and teleport. (teleport + smokebomb = instant win ;) )

just use the skill correctly, and you will be fine.

Blade Storm RULES : Its ONLY issue is the Melee attack Ash does at the end, thats all the majority of Ash users want fixed

(i actually wish for that too. decrases its mobility an flexibility a little - altrough it sometimes saved my &#! ^^ stupid ancients >.> )

As a proud ash-player and a big fan of our little scorpion-face, i have to disagree.

apart from the little sloppy animation (what will get fixed soon in the future - at least i hope so^^) its an awesome move, you just have to need to understand how it works. sure, it isnt a masskiller like Frosts Ulti or Embers ulti - since that isnt the way it should be used.

the unique part of this move is that it goes over a high area and can hit a large amout of enemys. cleaning a room if used correctly is absolutely possible with bladestorm. and since the enemys doesnt have to be at the same spot - lets say right next to you - you can also use it to kill enemys far away to thin out the enemy ranks to - lets say - help your buddys in a defence mission so less enemys run towards the crypod.

i will try to explain you Bladestorm:

- you target a enemy. the enemy has to be visible, inside of 50m range and no more than half covered. multiple hitting of 4 can still trigger bladestorm, but you should do that only in emergencys, since it can take a couple of seconds until it triggers.

- Hits up to 8 / 8 / 10 / 13 enemies once within an estimated 20 metre radius of your initial target. and the cool thing is - you dont need to see the other enemys. they just need to be close enough (i also expierenced that bladestorm does work on a even bigger scale than 20m radius. but that doesnt always work - and you shouldnt bet on it.)

- Bladestorm will NOT leave the room you used it in. example - one enemy comes into your room and behind him are 123847589345 enemys. you use bladestorm at the first enemy - and then it stops. why? because the 123847589345 enemys werent in your room. use it on a enemy outside of the room, or wait for a bunch of the 123847589345 enemys to arrive in your room.

- you are invulnerable for the duration of Bladestorm. that makes it quite handy do escape a dire situation - and to do some damage while doing it. and since Bladestorm takes a few seconds until its finished - it also gives you time to regain some shield. with a smokebomb - combination after use of bladestorm you can escape almost every horrible situation you can imagine.

- you can even use it while jumping BTW. not just that dis S#&$ looks awesome - it also gives you some tactical advantages over the field since you can use Bladestorm nearly everywhere

- and a fix Damage fo 1000 is pretty good, btw. this damage is fixed and wont decrase no matter how much armor the enemys have. you can even increase it by Focus to 1300 (what i did, actually) it actually does more damage, like 1500 damage to Infested Crawlers and 3000 damage to Corpus Moa as well as Infested Runners, Chargers and Leapers (also increased by Focus).

all in all, its a badass move and its one of my most used powers together with smokebomb and teleport. (teleport + smokebomb = instant win ;) )

just use the skill correctly, and you will be fine.

(i actually wish for that too. decrases its mobility an flexibility a little - altrough it sometimes saved my &#! ^^ stupid ancients >.> )

Great post!   IMO its the best Uber there is... 

P.S  it can hit 16 targets now after the last patch!!! wooohooo!!!