Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Everything

sLashx189

let me put it like this.... 

ammount of people using a mk1-braton in our clan = 0

ammount of people with a daikyu = 30 %

and the rest have atleast a opticore in their loadout. the best players of our clan use those weapons and its not becouse they need so much skill to use its becouse they are straight up best becouse it supports the hit and run tactic.

which other weapon would be one shot when we get ttk decreased ? vectis we can have as 2 shot any frame instead of 3-5 shotting this ridiculous balance with the zoom they released just becouse of the high ttk. 

mk1-braton is a generic automatic weapon, how many in the clan use autos? so 70% use opticor cause they have a loadout for it? if no what do they use?

you even played a match with me lord_noctus what weapon did you use, what weapon did i use? who won?

as far as one shots, opticor half charge will one shot more people, daikyu, and more melee weapons

Edited by Lordricker

mk1-braton is a generic automatic weapon, how many in the clan use autos? so 70% use opticor cause they have a loadout for it? if no what do they use?

you even played a match with me lord_noctus what weapon did you use, what weapon did i use? who won?

as far as one shots, opticor half charge will one shot more people, daikyu, and more melee weapons

i would have had an easier time with opticore. lets take for example spectralx an insanely good opticore user who himself admitted that hes way worst with automatics and other weapons. Opticore and daikyu are on a good spot and this wont change even when burst semiautos and bolt action (normal vectis is bolt action) snipers and melee ( infact a buff to melee is a buff to daikyu ) will get a buff.

in this case igo wont u like to share ur opinion about how strong the daikyu rly is ? 

the only thing that would change is that people would start using opticore from the distance and not as a shotgun  like anything else. 

depending on how low the ttk and how fast a rifle is the recoil/accuracy needs to be changed and vectis should definately 2 shot then even when the shields regen. ( just wanted to add this becouse it would improve balance if ttk gets lowered )

i would have had an easier time with opticore. lets take for example spectralx an insanely good opticore user who himself admitted that hes way worst with automatics and other weapons. Opticore and daikyu are on a good spot and this wont change even when burst semiautos and bolt action (normal vectis is bolt action) snipers and melee ( infact a buff to melee is a buff to daikyu ) will get a buff.

in this case igo wont u like to share ur opinion about how strong the daikyu rly is ? 

the only thing that would change is that people would start using opticore from the distance and not as a shotgun  like anything else. 

depending on how low the ttk and how fast a rifle is the recoil/accuracy needs to be changed and vectis should definately 2 shot then even when the shields regen. ( just wanted to add this becouse it would improve balance if ttk gets lowered )

i guess we will not see eye to eye on this. I think the problem is if someone was insanely good with an auto weapon there would be some sort of excuse to why people die to it also. Im just not sure a low ttk is going to take you where you want it to

i guess we will not see eye to eye on this. I think the problem is if someone was insanely good with an auto weapon there would be some sort of excuse to why people die to it also. Im just not sure a low ttk is going to take you where you want it to

nighttides idea was good too....

but in all my honesty i think the game would be more attractive with lower ttk for a wider audience and for the veterans that quitted this game.

edit: with the latest update they just increased the "time to kill" this is just ridiculous

Edited by Lord_Noctus

You mean decreased, right?  Everything's EHP is now pretty much the same, everything's mobility is the same, and many primaries got a damage buff.

at the first look it seemed to be increased becouse of faster frames. i will need to spend some time in pvp and do some matches with clanmates to rly have an opinion on this now. btw they changed the hp orb spawn u saw it ?

at the first look it seemed to be increased becouse of faster frames. i will need to spend some time in pvp and do some matches with clanmates to rly have an opinion on this now. btw they changed the hp orb spawn u saw it ?

Yep, saw that.  Glad they are making retreating less rewarding, but on the same coin, they didn't make fighting more rewarding, unless you kill with your secondary.

I'll have to experiment with some matches, myself.

Yep, saw that. Glad they are making retreating less rewarding, but on the same coin, they didn't make fighting more rewarding, unless you kill with your secondary.

I'll have to experiment with some matches, myself.

if volt and mag for EXAMPLE still have same ehp and just got faster then for me its not solved on that side but it also depends on how much weapons got buffed i wish anybody could provide some numbers Edited by Lord_Noctus

so people have been asking for high ttk for a while now, i completly disagreed at the start but now i understand, THE GAME IS FAST PACED, the reason why games like halo have such a slow ttk is because the game doesnt involve people bulletjumping off walls while doing a back flip shooting an arrow at your face, the ttk need to be at standards with cod so i say buff everything. pls no h8 m8s just stating my opinion :/, i would like to kill someone before they shoot a daikyu at my face xD.

THEY DID, they buffed every PRIMARY, THIS IS A START GUYS XD

guys lets be realistic here, stuns and knockdowns should be removed, its not balanced to stunlock someone with a sonicor, also add dmg falloff and knockBACK so knockdowns dont knock you down instead push u back reducing ur dmg output, pls give me ur thought.... bad idea?

guys lets be realistic here, stuns and knockdowns should be removed, its not balanced to stunlock someone with a sonicor, also add dmg falloff and knockBACK so knockdowns dont knock you down instead push u back reducing ur dmg output, pls give me ur thought.... bad idea?

Don't think knockdowns or staggers even make any difference, now.  Not with how fast everyone can die.  If you focus too much on trying to stagger or knockdown, you're dead.

I don't think stun-locking should be a thing without proper mechanics that allow a player to counter.  Since immunity seems to have been removed after the first stagger or knockdown, there aren't any other proper mechanics to offer balance.  Instead of removing it, I'd like to see mechanics introduced that allow players to counter those actions...but then again, TTK is so low.