The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drift Mod Farming Tips.

Climaxstriker

Question

I am posting this because I am beyond sick and tired of finding players wanting to do the hardest drift mod puzzles in a survival mission. it really gets on my nerves especially when they get in the way of my farming vengeful revenant. I got no problem with people wanting to do drift mod puzzles on survival as long as they do it themselves and they don't choose harder puzzles. I can respect that as long as they respect that life support is not infinite and that they put in just as much effort as we put in.

1. you'll have better luck on the crossfire moon mission. you can kill everyone there, so you can do those puzzles without worrying about enemies killing you mid-puzzle. and you can stay as long as you want there!

2. if you insist on farming drift mods on tycho or you want to farm both drift mods and vengeful revenant on tycho, please do the easier puzzles, you know like stealth or power.

Edited by Climaxstriker

1 answer to this question

yeah, doing those Puzzles in an Endless Mission sounds problematic.

ironically though, IMO the Endurance Puzzle would probably be easier there, as you could use ranged Life Steal to be able to survive without using a specific Mod Loadout on your Warframe.