The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions Steam Packs And Juggs.

sird

Question

1. copy pasted from steam discussion since no ones answering there

planning on spending for all the packs on the next steam sale..will it be worth it(since i miss the one these past few days)? or still a 75% discounted 4300p is the best choice?

Hydroid could one shot a juggernaut? cuz it says in wiki "Juggernaut cannot swim in water. When it contact with water, it will die instantly."

so I guess if I use hydroid's skills, most esp the pool,it will kill the juggs instantly?

if a juggs spawn in a elim mission..do I need to kill this one first before killing everyone else? because this happened a while ago, was doing a sabotage mission and after destroying the obj, i was then asked to clear the rest of the enemies..I was not careful enough so a juggs spawned. I decided to just kill the rest first until the juggs the only one left(so I could focus on him only cuz I brought an unmodded first and second weapon so I will have a hard time killing the juggs this time, and im loki) .problem is I couldnt reach the point where it will only say one enemy left to kill. the number of enemies to kill keep on increasing everytime there is only 4-5 enemies left.

why havent de made a marketplace yet? the one that you could just place what you want to sell and that could replace chat/dojo trading. or they already announce somewhat like this?

Edited by sird

6 answers to this question

1. copy pasted from steam discussion since no ones answering there

planning on spending for all the packs on the next steam sale..will it be worth it(since i miss the one these past few days)? or still a 75% discounted 4300p is the best choice?

Hydroid could one shot a juggernaut? cuz it says in wiki "Juggernaut cannot swim in water. When it contact with water, it will die instantly."

so I guess if I use hydroid's skills, most esp the pool,it will kill the juggs instantly?

if a juggs spawn in a elim mission..do I need to kill this one first before killing everyone else? because this happened a while ago, was doing a sabotage mission and after destroying the obj, i was then asked to clear the rest of the enemies..I was not careful enough so a juggs spawned. I decided to just kill the rest first until the juggs the only one left(so I could focus on him only cuz I brought an unmodded first and second weapon so I will have a hard time killing the juggs this time, and im loki) .problem is I couldnt reach the point where it will only say one enemy left to kill. the number of enemies to kill keep on increasing everytime there is only 4-5 enemies left.

why havent de made a marketplace yet? the one that you could just place what you want to sell and that could replace chat/dojo trading. or they already announce somewhat like this?

water referrs to water zones in uranus tileset

1 - 75% discounts are always best time to buy plat, however they are bit unreliable, some players tend to get them very often, some seemingly never. Buy small amount of plat and spend only on necessary things, like inventory slots for frames and weapons and few potatoes and just play the game, gift of lotus will come sooner or later.

2 - I don't think that it can, Hydroid is not a water. Even in liquid form, he's still a frame. Shoot jugger in weak spots on his belly and on his back. I used to hunt them with my duration tank trin, she is pretty much immortal and you can immobilize them with your 1, even 2.

3 - I'm not sure if there is a rule there, but jugg does spawn his own entourage. I usually kill it as soon as I see it.

4 - Because efficient marketplace aka AH has dramatic and not always beneficial impact on game economy. There were lot of debating and discussions here on forums with people who would like handy place to buy and sell things and of those other that warn that easy buying /selling would mean dramatic price drops on all items and inability for players to earn plat through trading. Further more, new players wouldn't have to farm for anything, whole game would be right in front of them for few bucks. Good thing? I guess it depends who you ask.