The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naramon Skill

BabyBomi

Question

3 answers to this question

> I personally suggest going for passives. To have mission-long passives can be a great boon, especially if you can just spin attack through some enemies and get five seconds of invisibility off it. However, you can also turn off unlocked abilities [which decreases the cooldown time] and change your build how you want it.

> As far as which one to go for first, after gaining increased affinity through melee attacks I suggest invisibility. Crit can be gained through simply equipping crit-favored melee weapons, but invisibility for crits? Not so easy to come by.

> I suppose it's possible to max out Focus, but short of grinding it would take a very long time to do so.

> Naramon points gained by using equipment with a Naramon Lens are only usable by Naramon school. To even unlock the other schools, you need lens of their type, and to gain 50k points with those lenses. If you max out Naramon school, and buy/upgrade everything, then you will eventually get points that go towards nothing. I wouldn't worry about it though, since by a quick tally, to purchase and max out all upgrades to a school [not counting the cost of buying more slot points, which aren't required to make the ability work per say] should cost 6,782,500 points.

Edited by Wurdyburd