The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Farming

BabyBomi

Question

What exactly counts towards the extra standing possible? I finished 2 out of the 3 syndicate missions and there was already 0 standing left. But the syndicate missions (and medallions) still count after the 0 standing.

So does this mean .... I should do OTHER missions and finish all the standing, THEN do the syndicate missions? In order to get the most rep possible.

And what type of mission would be great for syndicate farming? (I will mainly be in a squad)

Cheers

6 answers to this question

The extra syndicate standing is received by getting affinity while wearing a syndicate sigil. You can farm the standing while doing normal syndicate missions. It's just that you wont get that much exp unless it's an interception or defense.

A 4 wave draco run should use up all your extra standing.

Syndicate missions and medallions don't count towards your max daily standings, they are literally extras you can get and are the only way to get extras. You can do syndicate missions before "other' missions and the standing that is listed as the reward is independent from your daily cap.

Lets say a syndicate mission has 2000 standing as a reward but you got 3145. By subtracting the listed reward (2000) from what you received total (3145) you get 1145; that 1145 standing is the result of getting affinity from killing enemies while wearing the sigil and is counted toward your daily cap.

Doing interception and defense missions are a good way to farm standing. If you're doing an interception mission make sure the map is not big, that way you get affinity from other player's kills.

Edited by NekroArts

Doing a syndicate mission give you points based on xp earned in the mission (which is taken from your daily limit) and points as a unique reward for completing the mission (which has no effect on daily limit). So doing your daily syndicate missions for both your main syndicate and their allied one first is your best way to farm. Afterwards, something like Draco or the Sorte will get you the last.

Doing a syndicate mission give you points based on xp earned in the mission (which is taken from your daily limit) and points as a unique reward for completing the mission (which has no effect on daily limit). So doing your daily syndicate missions for both your main syndicate and their allied one first is your best way to farm. Afterwards, something like Draco or the Sorte will get you the last.

Ah, so that's why my daily limit was all used up just by doing my syndicate missions

It's also important to note that if you are close to a rank up within a syndicate, medallions won't count towards your standing. If you need 300 rep to rank up, and you decide to turn in a standard medallion, it won't let you, as you can only earn what you need to hit the next rank. If you have 300 rep left and run a 2k standing mission, you'll only earn 300 rep.