The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling Weapons For Mr

BabyBomi

Question

I've maxed the BO, MK1-Braton, and the Lato. I then bought the MK1-BO, Braton, and the AKLato. However, these next 3 weapons don't seem to be giving me any xp for my MR. Do the same type of weapons not count towards MR? (even though they are actually different weapons)

7 answers to this question

I've maxed the BO, MK1-Braton, and the Lato. I then bought the MK1-BO, Braton, and the AKLato. However, these next 3 weapons don't seem to be giving me any xp for my MR. Do the same type of weapons not count towards MR? (even though they are actually different weapons)

It should give you XP. One of my clanmates didn't maxed out mk1 weapons and he had missing XP until I told him to level them. Mk1 and normal weapons are not the same.

Edited by Dobermann92

Have you checked your profile? I have no idea if you're new or not but does it say Rank up as an option in Profile? If so, you won't gain anymore XP for weaponry unless you complete the test. Upon completion that XP you should've gained will be rewarded. The only other thing it could be is a weapon that you've previously levelled up. Go to Profile and check what Equipment you have already maxed out.

Edited by Zilchy

It should give you XP. One of my clanmates didn't maxed out mk1 weapons and he had missing XP until I told him to level them. Mk1 and normal weapons are not the same.

Yeah sorry it works. It didn't change the thing while I was in-game, but after the mission finished it worked.

Some advice for when you are going to start doing lots of weapons for leveling, level the weapons you do NOT want to keep, that way you do not have to keep buying weapon slots ALL the time.  That is something that no one ever told me and now to avoid buying more slots I can only level 2 weapons at a time.