Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Capes, Or Actually Regular Capes

belthagor

lol annother naruto post.. god where are this things coming from and how to kill it off?

seriously next person who asks stuff from naruto, burn him/her on the stake.

Edited by Mabswer

• 2 weeks later...

when is the last time you saw a ninja wearing a cape ninjas do indeed wear scarfs but epic scarfs.the one of the most badass and well known ninjas

Ryu Hayabusa wears a scarf and makes it look BADASS when you find me a BADASS ninja with a cape i will join your cause but for now NO CAPES.

no no no no no no no no no no a ninja with a cape what kind of world am i living in.capes guys capes are you serious capes on ninjas NINJAS FREAKIN NINJAS sorry but no matter how much you beg the developers of a space ninja game probably will not happen if it does you all deserve pats on the back 

Edited by wolfblade

when is the last time you saw a ninja wearing a cape ninjas do indeed wear scarfs but epic scarfs.the one of the most badass and well known ninjas

Ryu Hayabusa wears a scarf and makes it look BADASS when you find me a BADASS ninja with a cape i will join your cause but for now NO CAPES.

Seriously?

You necro'd the thread to post that?

Please just leave the thread be.

Ninja had no official "uniform" or specific armor or clothing. The black pajamas? That's just media, no evidence that they actually wore anything like that.

They were often dressed as civilians, but were also shown in samurai armor. They also had lighter types of chain or plate armor that they would wear under other clothing.

A common piece of clothing is called a gappa. It's a travel cape. Not a stereotypical, impractical super hero cape. Try and think outside of the box that you refuse to step out of.

2j491tw.png

2rcydds.png

DE expressed genuine interest in adding scarves in the last livestream.

I wouldn't mind capes. You know, real ones. Not super hero ones that people keep thinking about for whatever reason. I'd like cloaks too, full-length capes.

Edited by FatalX7

I could see Dojo Kimonos which we take off for duals. Wearing floppy fabrics on missions is a recipe for disaster. Do you remember Thunderhead?

This part always reminds me of when Vauban came out.

"A new frame? Where the hek am I gonna get a new frame?"

DE: "YOU CAN'T! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"

Edited by Feam

• 3 weeks later...

Capes...I bet you just finished watching Man of Steel and thought it'd be a great idea to add Cape in Warframe?

I don't mean to criticize, but cape is like the stupidest idea you can come up with for Warframe.

We are "ninjas" since when ninjas wear capes?

I'd say yes to adding Clan decal on our Frames, or even adding customize features, adding little decals and patterns on our Frames.

But capes? Really? Capes. *Facepalm* 

I am of the general belief that more customization is (almost) always good.

Cloth additions with cosmetic only effects would be greatly appriciated, from capes, drapes, cloth masks, to full body cloaks.  Of course, these would only be good additions if a cloth graphic system is in place, which I hear is in the works.

The more a person can customize, the more attached they are to the character because it's more of their own design.

Capes...I bet you just finished watching Man of Steel and thought it'd be a great idea to add Cape in Warframe?

I don't mean to criticize, but cape is like the stupidest idea you can come up with for Warframe.

We are "ninjas" since when ninjas wear capes?

I'd say yes to adding Clan decal on our Frames, or even adding customize features, adding little decals and patterns on our Frames.

But capes? Really? Capes. *Facepalm* 

Oh, careful folks, we have a ninja expert here.  I conceed.

Why in the world would someone that goes into combat regulary want a garment flapping around behind their back that could create numerous problems?

they are called short-capes, it doesnt need to be super long and drag on the floor

I also think capes sound really realy mismatched for this game.

The scarves sounded even more outrageous to me but DE seemed to be interested about it in the livestream.

Could someone give me a more detailed description so I could picture how a scarf would work in warframe?

I think I am imagining the wrong thing it just seems off.