The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Modular Corpus (Comba / Scrambus Units) Visual Effect Should Be Taken Off

LeeAmatsu

NOTE: I'm talking about the visual effect. Not how OP it is. So bring arguments on that somewhere else. Thank you.

I didn't even know a squad mate was downed until the last second on his timer. Seriously, having your Warframe powers nullified without knowing where's it coming from is too frustrating. (These guys practically have stealth camo in a huge crowd) What's more they screw up your HUD and all to the point you don't even know how much longer you have to live.

I gotta say, these units have led to squad mates swearing so much more often than I've ever seen. Things like 'w.t.f.?!' or 'wat happen?' and then there's all kinds of other rage spamming like holding down the 'f' key.

Remove it. Like really. The units themselves are already more deadly than a nullifier. Heck they should even be nerfed. Don't think so? Try out an Excavation mission at the third Sortie in a Corpus map. You'll see what I mean when you witness magical homing missiles take out an excavator with one shot :)

Edited by LeeAmatsu

I have no issues with it.

You just need to be aware of it.

Most people don't even run enough Corpus missions to actually know they exist. The only thing i would ask for a "tune down" is the movement speed of the one with hoover skates. And they take alot of damage btw.

Otherwise they're just good. High Damage, nice health and shields and disrupt AoE skill.

Edited by Endrance

Combas/Scrambus with Angstrum can be annoying, yes, but at least it dont one-shot you like Nullman Lanka and you can shot off their helmet for null effect to turn off. With regular nullman, you need far more shots or expose yourself jumping into globe.

Detron or Lecta Combas/Scrambus are far more dangerous.

Edited by RobWasHere

Otherwise they're just good. High Damage, nice health and shields and disrupt AoE skill.

Not when a huge crowd swarms a single person and blocks his/her view. And they're a nightmare for a Chroma who's so reliant on his Vex Armor.

Combas/Scrambus with Angstrum can be annoying, yes, but at least it dont one-shot you like Nullman Lanka and you can shot off their helmet for null effect to turn off. With regular nullman, you need far more shots or expose yourself jumping into globe.

I don't mean in your average Corpus mission, I mean the ones in the third Sorties.

I really hate expressing like nerds and forumkids do, but...

"L2p" issue and "grow up" issue I think.

L2p? I don't suppose you do Sorties when it comes to Corpus...or do you?

They hide inside the walls, too.

They practically have stealth camo when you get huge crowds. 

How do you not know why your powers are nullified. There are only 4 units that can do that and one is raid exclusive and one is surrounded by a giant bubble. If it isn't one of those then process of elimination should take you to the appropriate unit.

I have no issues with units being tweaked specifically to kill me, but I do have issues with game related mechanics that mess with my visuals.

The only effect forcing my eyes to focus more to either ignore or see through extra visual clutter is just headache inducing.