The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did You Even Noticed ... ?!

_Hayden_

Did you guys even noticed sometimes how Landing craft is somehow unreal? 

I have the Mantis Landing craft and when you jump off at mission start you can see the Warframe=Liset size.. But from the inside the ship looks MUCH MUCH MUUUUUCH more bigger... (dafuq?! DE)

First of all - Orbiter. Learn it.

Second, for the people complaining about Scimitar Drop-rates - At least they don't drop from freaking containers.

See a pattern there? Seems like we're not supposed to use other ships than liset.....oh well...at least they give no mastery.

I fixed that for you. I also suggest that you don't make remarks about the grammar of other people.

Nah, try again. Both are correct.

B4UEsz0.png

It was a comment added to my response to the topic at hand. I'm sorry, but these things do annoy some of us. This isn't a chatroom but a forum, and it's really not that difficult to follow some of the basic grammar rules of English language.

Edited by Gale47

Nah, try again. Both are correct.

B4UEsz0.png

It was a comment added to my response to the topic at hand. I'm sorry, but these things do annoy some of us. This isn't a chatroom but a forum, and it's really not that difficult to follow some of the basic grammar rules of English language.

That's alright but keep that  to yourself, because most of us don't care or we are not grammar freaks - not to mention awful lot of people, are not even native English speakers.

Edited by Senteliks

I would so love if they made a quest in the orbiter :D. like if some one sneaks in and we have to fly back and then we have to fight them off and fight off another ship in AW or something.

We kindasortof did that in the Second Dream quest. Though, I would like to see of that as well.