The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Weapons?

TheNinjaNanny

Question

Hey all, recently my eye has caught the beautiful warframe of ash prime, I plan to be using a bow as my primary, but I have no clue what I need to put on him for my Melee, which is what I'll primarily be using, I prefer something fast, and dual wield/one handed doesn't matter with me, thanks! Also what secondary should I be using? I prefer pistols, but eh, I'm adaptable. And should I be using a bow with him? I also love the sniper so, really I'm just looking for what's best with him, thanks!

7 answers to this question

I guess Fang Prime would work for your tastes. If not, then Broken-War with a Berserker Build is the most OP thing in game. Oneshotting level 100s like they aren't even there.

For secondaries, I would recommend Lex Prime. Fairly fast, high crits, tons of damage, and lots of accuracy, and a decent clip. And fairly cheap to aquire on the market. Personally, I love the Akbronco Prime, but that's just me.

Ash's third ability is a teleport that allows you to perform melee finisher on targeted enemy. It synergises well with a dagger with Covert Lethality mod installed. You know, the one that makes your melee finishers kill enemies with one hit! :D

For bows, Rakta Cernos is love

For Snipers, Vectis Prime, Rubico

Secondaries, Spira, Despair, Hikou prime (Kunai are my personal favorites, but Vaykor Marelok is awesome to

Melee, Broken War, Fang Prime, Mios, honestly this is whatever you prefer.

Ash Prime looks 1000000x better then normal ash, js