Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maharlika - [Recruitment Closed]

Oranji

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Nubeks
About me: Long time fan of action games and anything sci-fi. Currently working as a Software Developer.
Likes/Dislikes:

Likes - Guacamole, Chicken Curry, Grilled Salmon, California Maki, Pad Thai (In short, I like FOOD!) 

Dislikes - Mumble Rap

How often do I play WF: Almost Everyday 
Other games I currently play: Just finished Witcher 3 so focusing on Warframe for now since I'm really liking it. Looking forward to Monster Hunter World though

IGN: -__-DEAD-__-

About me: Where can I start? How about I make it as simple as I can. Fairly tall, a bit chubby (I mean ridiculously, I can be used as a pillow if you want to), and I'm currently working as an IT Support Technician.

Likes: I LOVE FOOD (specially cookies get them away as far as you can :crylaugh:), playing the guitar, singing (sometimes), listening to any kind of music, and building gundam models.

Dislikes: So far I've not found anything I dislike. Perhaps soon I will find something :crylaugh:

How often do I play: Well I've been playing the game since March 30th 2013 (Yes I'm one of those so called "Founders"). I've been on and off the game since then but not ridiculous breaks maybe a few weeks to a month. But since the announcement of Plains of Eidolon. I've been more active than ever, so you can expect me to be in the game most of the time.

Other games I play: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds and Rocket League.

P.S.

Kaya ko po mag tagalog pero sa sobrang tagal ko na po dito sa UK mediyo nagiging taglish na po ang pag salita ko. Wala na rin nga po akong filipino accent sa sobrang tagal ko dito :crylaugh:

IGN: Ladeser

About Me: Currently living in the Philippines around Cainta region. At my teenage years, 16 to be exact. I don't act childish, saying that actually makes me childish but I'll put it in here anyways. 

Dislikes: Probably lag

How often do I play: I've been playing since 2014 and stopped when I got bored of it. I stopped for about 2 years and started playing once more and stopped again. It's kinda hard to explain but the game keeps pulling me back. I've been part of the Quasars clan if that clan. But I currently have 146 hours on the game and counting, I play mostly 5-8PM as I have school. 

Other Games I Play: PUBG,LOL, and any RPG game really.

I look foward playing with other Filipinos that actually have interest in the game! Thanks alot!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greetings Maharlika, 

I would like to join your clan. I acknowledge and agree to all your rules and requirements

IGN: h3x_ph
About me: A simple and mature gamer who likes to chill but also take on challenges in game.
Likes/Dislikes: I like good food. I hate players with negative attitude. 
How often do I play WF: 2-3 hours on weekdays (after work), 4-12 on hours weekends
Other game: WoW, Tekken 7

IGN: avaritia00

About Me : 24 years old, working in government agency. 

Small / brown / dont know kung handsome 

Like - 2x2 c2, gf, pc, pinikpikan adi, sili. 

Dislike - gsm, pag galit si gf, bungsus (narigat nga agiten, mangan nga awan sili

*2 Weeks old palang warframe ko kaya 56 hours palang game time ko MR:4 please give consideration thank you

I Play   2 - 4Hours a day

Edited by avaritia00

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: Haadraniel

Previous clan/Reason for leaving: Clan: Eldritch League , generally was just looking for an active fun clan to be with to start playing Warframe with, they were a budding starting clan , hand full of members , inactive and very quiet. So decided to find another.

About me: I'm a professional Concept Artist by trade , designing environment, weapons ,armors , characters and creatures for games , films and other media. basically a "Professional Doodler" lol. I play games on down times when I dont have work to do or just want to relax , just chill , and likes having fun dungeons and raids with other peeps,
also might be collaborating on designing a new Tennogen skin with led soon :) 

Likes/Dislikes: I like Ice cream , good books , good stories , good movies, games. I dislike spaghetti with no spaghetti sauce CAUSE THATS JUST CALLED  NOODLES! 

How often do I play WF: I play games on the daily basis after I do some work for the day , sometimes i might skip a day because deadlines.

Other games I currently play: Divinity Original Sin 2 , Final Fantasy XIV : Stormblood

IGN:  i.K.E.N.N.E.T.H.Z.K.i

Steam ID: K e n n p a c h i

http://steamcommunity.com/id/iKennpachi

Intro: Newbie here from Mandaue City, Cebu. Active player with 38 hours of gameplay. Not a premium user so grind to progress. 

Reason for joining: Looking for an active clan where I can contribute my best at, and look for somebody to play with. :D

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: xJzone

Previous clan/Reason for leaving: The Exiled PH i feel like its not active anymore even with 40+ online i barely talk to 5 people in chat. most of them just asking questions and they will leave you after </3

About me: No Game No Life, before i got a hold on warframe i played a lot of grindy games I MEAN A LOT so i am that guy who's best of friends with time 

Likes/Dislikes: Plats, Anime, Food, [DE]Megan <3 almost everything below the sun / dislikes keeping it to a minimum and just try to understand to like it anyway positivity always win yay!

How often do I play Warframe: everyday 5-8hours (i am using a different steama account atm cause i lost my original with already 300+hours)

Other games I currently play: None i am pretty loyal once i started to like it <3 

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: NoireRue

About Me: Err... Casual lazy cat that loves playing random games

How often do I play: Daily as long as there's cute stuffs in-game

Other games: Blade and Soul, random mobile games

IGN: imannotoriginal

Previous clan/Reason for leaving: Ran a solo clan from the start =(

About me: Chill, lazily works from home (db manager), old timey gamer, and hipster by heart

Likes: My stupid fat cats, Berserk, Star Trek, 70s 80s 90s music and Michael V

Dislikes: Beer (because I got fat),

How often do I play WF: 2-6 hrs a day, depends when work pops up

Other games I currently play: Dreadnought, OW and occasional Sims3 (just building houses)

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Dreadtac
Previous clan: none
About me: Hi, Im a hardcore online gamer, been looking for grindy games because I have lots of time to waste in my life. Lol. Im a businessman and my business is medyo auto pilot na kaya I am always free to play all day. Also have a 24/7 pilot on a salary so you can count on me being an active player.

Likes: friendly guildmates, tambay sa discord, may kakwentuhan habang nag fafarm, adik mag online almost 24/7. Mahilig gumastos ng PHP sa ingame. Hehe

dislikes: toxic guild members, ayaw ng mayabang.

How often do I play WF: almost all day,everyday

Other games I currently play:

Destiny 2, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, PUBG, RF Online

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Mr.Chum

Previous Clan: Exiled Primed Stellars -> Axecutioners --> None. The reason why I left these clans are mainly one thing, there are quite tons of toxic people and probably some people who don't take jokes as like just banter. I mean like I am capable of helping of someone, be friends with someone but people who are quite arrogant and full of themselves I guess they could be friends with themselves.

About me: I am a half Chinese and half Filipino , uh mestizo something like that but can speak both fluently so yeah. I'm 17. I'm a pretty fun dude and quite a joker so yeah if you guys don't mind that :D 

Favorite / Least Favorite Frames : Favorite Frame = Nekros Prime , Least Favorite Frame = Zephyr 

Likes / Dislikes : Well of course, I like Warframe and helping each other and guiding people get stuff or something. The only thing I dislike is probably people who are ignorant of something and talks about a certain topic that they have literally no idea what its about.

How often do I play Warframe: Its not the matter of how often but how willing I am to give my time for Warframe, I am an active player with uuh currently MR. 22. I have 831 hours in game but in steam I have 1371 hours invested in this game.. 

Other games I currently play: Right now its only League of Legends 

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: RevenielSerafin
Previous clan/Reason for leaving: Forgot the name/ Removed! got Hospitalized
About me: Does not talk too much, love soloing dungeons. 
Favorite / Least favorite frames: Rhino / any support type
How often do I play WF: whole day Sat - Sun ( Got a full time job )
Other games I currently play: Tera

IGN: Flucx

Previous clan: Hellica. Reaon for leaving:  Want to play with fellow Filipinos aaaaand (Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one active in that clan) 

About me: Love playing Warframe, love doing runs with other people. No friends playing Warframe (Wish I had one). Love helping people, love trading for plats, loyal to Warframe. I think I'm a fun guy, just a little bit timid when I with new people. 

Favorite/Least Favorite Frames: None so far/NA. Currently just MR 6

How often do I play Warframe: Pretty much everyday. Mostly every 9pm-2am, I have trouble sleeping early. Lol. 

Other games I play: Only Warframe. 

Played Outlast, Gta V, The Division, Witcher 3, Farcry 4, PUBG. However my favorite game mong them all is Warframe.  big fan of Ninja/Sci-Fi/PvE/Grinding/ RPG game. 

Edited by Flucx

IGN: xxRed

Previous Clan:Reason for Leaving:  707th Echo Company got recruited by a friend here.

About Me: Shy type at first but when i get comfortable with the group we good

Favorite / Least Favorite Frames: Chroma, but trying to learn different frames so i can be flexible on different roles

How often do I Play WarFrame: Sunday - Thursday [ 4pm - 10pm PST ] Friday and Saturday pretty much the whole day

Other Games I Currently Play: hmm.. dont have any but i do play Dota2,PUBG,R6,CSGO, sometimes.

Hello, Do you still have room for new recruits?

IGN: Azurianne

Previous Clan:Reason for Leaving:  SK AI, Friend recruited me but it's always empty and has a confusing layout.

About Me: Architecture graduate currently on a job hunt. Gamer with a wide interest in different genres, mostly indies and non-mainstream stuff.

Favorite / Least Favorite Frames: Enjoying Valkyr big time while struggling to survive as Banshee.

How often do I Play WarFrame: Almost everyday, usually in the afternoon and night while I'm still job hunting

Other Games I Currently Play: Something Fantasy - Divinity Original Sin II. Something chill -  Slime Rancher.

Edited by Azurianne
Additional info.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Yautja.Black
Previous clan/Reason for leaving: Maharlika / stopped playing because real life. 
About me: Gamer dad cool dad
Favorite / Least favorite frames: Chroma / Atlas
How often do I play WF: 8 - 10 hours a week
Other games I currently play: World of Warcraft / Black Desert Online / Path of Exile

Edited by Yautja.Black

31 minutes ago, Yautja.Black said:

IGN: Yautja.Black
Previous clan/Reason for leaving: Maharlika / stopped playing because real life. 
About me: Gamer dad cool dad
Favorite / Least favorite frames: Chroma / Atlas
How often do I play WF: 8 - 10 hours a week
Other games I currently play: World of Warcraft / Black Desert Online / Path of Exile

No need to reapply bro just send me a pm on discord next time yo.
Inv sent.

Edited by Oranji

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: BossGi
Previous clan/Reason for leaving: Dead clan.
About me: I may look like the Colossal titan but I'm really nice.
Favorite / Least favorite frames:Octavia/ Wukong
How often do I play WF: 5-7 days a week 3-6 hrs a day
Other games I currently play:Overwatch, SC2

Hey there.

IGN: DigitalProcess
About me: I'm a filthy casual from the Metro. I've started playing a few years back, but I only got the motivation to grind around year ago. I reckon Ivara was the latest release back then. I've decided to join a clan to learn more stuff about the game, and to actually meet my kababayan playing it (apart from the research, of course). I believe that even if I only have five months (and a lot of activities squeezed in there) to actively play, I'll still be able to get along well with you guys. In case any of you guys are from La Salle btw, hmu lmao. And uh, I haven't progressed much with the story either, I'm just MR 5 with a longing to progress.
Favorite / Least favorite frames: I'm currently using Excalibur and Oberon, but I wouldn't mind trying my hand on Chroma or Ash Prime (and yes, I know he's vaulted). I don't really have a least favorite frame, since I know that outcomes are based on how well you use a specific frame, so yeah. 
How often do I play WF: Right now, I guess I've been playing daily from 4-10pm. I might play for the whole day starting next week.
Other games I currently play: I'm playing CS:GO and PUBG with my friends, but apart from that, I also play MH: World. I've been looking for places to get some classics like NFS Underground 2 or Most Wanted, as well.

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: Proxima_Noctis
Previous clan/Reason for leaving: None (new account)
About me: Casual Gamer - plays when I have time and mostly devote what free time I have to Warframe
Favorite / Least favorite frames: Chroma/Equinox / Mag
How often do I play WF: Online about 8 hours a day but mostly AFK due to work 
Other games I currently play: Mostly mobile games, Dragon Nest M, Sword Art Online: IF, ML, Bullet Hell Monday