Ask A Cephalon, Jan 05

DE_Adam

"A rare exception is the reported instance of a Corpus Hostile Investigation Unit that was held back by a single juvenile colonist. Description of the incident from HIU informants is unclear, but the core of the report focuses around several hand-made booby-traps that caused serious injuries preventing the team from performing a full sweep of the area."

we need more information about this specific individual, ASAP

its pretty obvious what this is a reference to, but still, DE should make this a unique and engaging/interesting character within the gameworld

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

This has been bothering me for some time. I've been fighting both the Grineer and Corpus for awhile now, and no matter how severe a situation I cause I have only encountered an infantry response. Why haven't the Grineer or Corpus ever deployed more heavy ordnance against us like IFVs or air support? I assume they have this sort of equipment given their military presence. I guess they just assume such equipment is overkill for a four man squad, but their infantry alone can't handle us as all the skulls I've collected can attest.

Edited by Archvile93

Cephalon, I must ask: Did Tyl Regor and Nef Anyo know each other prior to us sabotaging the Tubemen research? To this day, I find it rather odd that Regor was referring to him as 'Neffy' instead of using more... Vitriolic terms, and equally as odd that Nef Anyo knew where the undersea labs were located.

Edited by (PS4)Fury-Gagarin

Based on my observations on Earth, I've come to a conclusion that cats no longer exist in our current solar system. Could you please give an explanation about the reason why these cute creatures are no longer around in our present time?

Edited by Jangkrik

To Cordylon,

Among the Tenno sympathizers, how many know the truth about the Tenno, and the Reservoir? is it common knowledge (Except to the Tenno who haven't "woken up"), or a well guarded secret, in case of espionage or slip-of-the-tongue among those near the Tenno?

Cordylon If I am right Baro says he gets his wares from the void. If so how come in all of our travels through the void we have never found any of these Prime mods, Event mods , Sydanas, rare weapons, skins, and other accessories? Does he have equipment we don't have? Or is he just a lot more lucky then us? Or is the lotus not sending us to the spots Baro searches because he bought her off?

I notice we ruin alot of these Grineer commander's plans, but the Queens simply "punish" them(If they are still alive). Has there ever been an instance where the Queens ordered the execution of a commander who failed, and what did that commander do that topped what all the other commanders(Vor, Hek) did that didn't lead to their execution?

Dear Cordylon,

I would happen to be curious if you knew anything about an individual known as Kaleen. In Ember's history she is mentioned and I cannot help but notice that the Steel Meridian's leader who is currently unnamed matches her description rather well. "Her right eye was bright and blinking, but her left was a greasy slit. Her skin had been burned moon-white. Her mouth was a sagging gash without lips or expression."  Is there any light you could shed on this matter?

Dear Cordylon, I was doing missions for the Red Veil, and they askedme if I could keep an eye for marks. When I asked why they wanted lme to find these marks, they told me that "if I didn't like that assignment, I could walk away". I don't mind hunting for marks, but what are they used for? Why are they lost in Grineer and Corpus facilities? That's what I want to know!

Obviously not every colony is fortunate enough to avoid the Corpus or the Grineer forever, so what happens to those who capture the attention of the powerful factions? Are they all killed or are some allowed to continue living under harsh rule?

Cordylon:

How can I get my Operator to shut up or stop thinking entirely? I want to kill my Operator, but I don't want to possibly go Stalker.

If you're serious, there's an option somewhere in the menu to mute them.

Cephalon Cordylon:

I've noticed the strange white root-looking things in Orokin Towers, are also attached to the Operator's Somatic Link (if that's what it's called) back in the Landing Craft. What exactly are those things? And why do they stretch straight down into the craft's foggy abyss?

Edited by Dijn11

Greetings Cordylon.

Once more a question comes to mind. Namely, what is standard practice if a Tenno has their Warframe irrevocably damaged and/or destroyed? Whilst it might be a simple affair to create a new one of the same classification, it is nonetheless a different instance rather than the same particular they'd grown accustomed to. It seems reasonable to suspect some may have developed an attachment beyond the sheer practical view.

Do they move on unaffected, craft a memento out of whatever remains they can acquire, or does it really come down to the individual Tenno on 'due course'?

Thanks for your time, in any event.