Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.2.0

DE_Adam

... hmm ...  first week of the year and Im already down by a lot ...  my nehza actually looks pathetic now

an advice dont play Warframe if u have motion sickness ... it will come sooner or later to you ... Nehza or not ... just take a look at all those colours in an orokin wrack defense ...its just insane

after 5 formaing nehza he shares company now with mag and limbo on the liset's attic ... so give it back pls DE  ... after all its only a new innocent frame we felt for ...  and I still want to call this game FashionFrame, shouldnt I ?

maybe because i want to play with my gammacor without ranking vazarin school and keep my 75K per day for an other school? 

i dont know why you guys seem sad about this idea, if the option is released, then just dont care about, some people liked the idea so i guess i'm not the only who is bothered by this.

Anyway even if most of you dont care about that it is still an option that DE have to add

Ah, I get your point... I didn't look at it this way... :)

Please Note: We are currently aware of issues with enemy spawning in Exterminate Missions and are working hard to get this and many other problems resolved.  Expect additional fixes to be released as soon as we get a solution, and thank you all for your patience as we kick off 2016.  

I had a thought while doing an exterminate mission.  While you guys try and figure this out, why not offer us a sort of temporary solution?  I was thinking that we could use a dialog, like /unstuck, that when the majority of players are at the extraction, it spawns enemies at the closest available room.  Perhaps this /spawn command would generate 5 enemies, or the number of enemies left in the mission, whichever is lower?  It's far from a perfect solution, but it will certainly make the wait for the fix much more tolerable.

Edited by Malater