Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.2.0

DE_Adam

Please Note: We are currently aware of issues with enemy spawning in Exterminate Missions and are working hard to get this and many other problems resolved.  Expect additional fixes to be released as soon as we get a solution, and thank you all for your patience as we kick off 2016.  

Can't you do the same as last time? It's not that we already had this bug several times now.

Finally DE thanks for "

• Fixed an error preventing players from using their weapons or abilities after using Ivara, Valkyr or Excalibur’s 4th Ability Power. "

it was annoying as F*** anytime you'd bug out if you got caught by a nullifier while in Hysteria being unable to do squat untill having to use up a Revive.

I am a bit disappointed. Sorties were the only reason my clan got active again in warframe because they actually did feel challenging and they were very fun but I can see alot of problems with the added difficulty that might make us tired of the game again. for example we already have plenty of added difficulty when a random who hasn't done the sortie before swaggers in confidently. that said it is very rare that an update makes my clanmates and I upset, we love warframe we're just tired of constantly grinding and not actually getting to enjoy missions. I would also like to add that should we keep playing, because say these effect are the least likely to show up in sorties or some such, I can't wait for rapiers. I plan to main them and forgo most other melee weapons.

Basically all I'm saying is keep up with the good work but please don't listen to super competitive players, for most people I've met warframe is about having fun and hanging out as opposed to giving warframe a 1% that gets whatever they want.

Question to follow all of this up, because I'm honestly just curious and I hadn't seen anything about it, was there a poll for sortie difficulty being increased?

Lmao at thinking that severely limiting a core aspect of your game's unique gameplay (and thus just making it like anything else) is somehow "challenging"; no DE, limiting energy just makes things not as fun and boring.

Next modifier could remove jumping, slow movement speed by 30%; now with extra cover hugging challenge!

Edited by ReizoRyuu

A. a fix for phobos excavations? The enemy are killing us as fast as we are killing them if not faster...they take out excavators within seconds. I understand if you did this as a challenge but the rest of the planet doesn't have this damage output.

This isn't an issue with just Phobos. I'm trying to get through the Earth Excavation for Limbo and there are huge amounts of Elite units. Other than a decrease in elite units I'd like to see them make the excavators scale in health and shields. All other defense objectives scale except for these and they just get blown up to quickly.

Is the Sydon actually a China weapon? I know some aquatic enemies on Uranus have had them for a while now.

Yeah, I posted it earlier in the thread, but it's been out in China for some time. Not surprising you didn't know, since they seem to make efforts to hide these things from us.