Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.2.0

DE_Adam

Please Note: We are currently aware of issues with enemy spawning in Exterminate Missions and are working hard to get this and many other problems resolved.  Expect additional fixes to be released as soon as we get a solution, and thank you all for your patience as we kick off 2016.  

First thing coming in mind, can you trace the line from entrance to exit point (towards extraction) of the tile and make enemies spawn somehow forward-ish, slicing it with some clipping plane on this line, maybe. All enemies remains just pack to the last section (rushers might face a heavy resistance in the end), especially for Earth tiles where is no "dualocks doors", and utilize only the last two tiles to spawn enemies for special cases.

I'm just saying, because I have no idea how things actually works. Wish you an inspiration out there.

I've run the 1/4 energy defense mission three times today now, and I just want to say that the new version of the restriction doesn't actually add any significant challenge. It just makes me bring a carrier and makes other people seem to feel obligated to bring Trinity.

So good job not making sorties any harder and instead just reducing variety in gameplay. That's what you were going for, right?

Edited by Aebara

"The Intruder Mod will now work on Grineer hacking puzzles by slowing the hacking spinner."

Now THIS is an interesting change to a game mechanic, I wish to see things similar to this more, mods actually affecting multiple things, but in different ways.

• Health Orb respawn rate has been increased from 40 seconds to 120 in Conclave.

Sorry to be picky, but you increased the delay of the health orbs and you reduced the respawn rate to 33%.

You can't define rates in seconds, a rate is something per time. Something like spawn rate decreased from 1.5 per minute to 0.5 per minute.

Wait, Wat!? That means that I have better success rate in Grineer hacking after using it before this patch was an illusion?

Yup, people were suggesting for it to do something in Grineer puzzles since they came out since it didn't.

God damn it, DE. I think I might just be done with Warframe. I'm sick of your nonsense.

You start the year off with a trash weapon, still no fixes to long-time issues with the game including Focus now and you spend the time harping on the Second Dream? Screw this, I'm out.

• Improvements have been made help players rejoin a squad in Mission after a crash.

Would it be possible that we get Affinity, Standing, Focus and the loot we collected until the game crashed. It's really annoying to loose everything after a long mission.

And Btw. as the void keys of endless missions get consumed after some time, there is no reason to fail or abort a mission if either the host or the one who gave the key leaves the squad.

I can understand this restriction so we can't multiply keys by creating a squad and then the keygiver leaves the squad, gets his key back and the others play along, but once the has been consumed.

Why can't the others continue to play along if host or keygiver leaves the squad or disconnects. Especially we only know the Host and not who gave the key.

Additionally If I'm hosting and I give the key and then a host migrations occurs I lose all the rights of reinviting people who may couldn't join the session.

"The Intruder Mod will now work on Grineer hacking puzzles by slowing the hacking spinner."

Now THIS is an interesting change to a game mechanic, I wish to see things similar to this more, mods actually affecting multiple things, but in different ways.

My Question is: Does it increase the timer for shocking us in Nightmare mode, because if it doesn't I imagine that the grineer hack become impossible to solve in sorties and LoR NM.

May I know why you'd want to do that? In my opinion a lens on your frame / weapon is better than no lens at all...

maybe because i want to play with my gammacor without ranking vazarin school and keep my 75K per day for an other school? 

i dont know why you guys seem sad about this idea, if the option is released, then just dont care about, some people liked the idea so i guess i'm not the only who is bothered by this.

Anyway even if most of you dont care about that it is still an option that DE have to add

Edited by cob_metallica

im was forcing to reduce my storm clan to shadows clan because lowing the resources cost. i think this DE work method are very disgusting  and thats so. 

DE work method: nitain extrat-only in alerts ,nezha drops only in sorties  farming ivara:spy missons only hard drop tables  focus affinity:2.000/warframe -1000/weapon  farming in draco. and all this beacuse they need money.and this is the easy way they found to get money fast because a lot of players have no patience for waiting so they buy it because its the only fast way to get the stuff 

Edited by SpdMutant72

they can change a lens, but it will destroy the old one.. theres absolutely no point in giving the separate option to destroy a lens.. to remove yes if you keep it.. but to destroy? no

Yes there is. You have maximum of 75000 Focus per day. Which means that if you are using a weapon with a lens you don't wanna gain focus with will take some of the 75000 from the focus. Therefore you will lose your chance on Focusing all your Focuses into your favorite Focus if you know what I mean.