DE_Adam

Update 18.2.0

Well it's something at least for the grineer hack console at least the rest is just bad, consider that sortie when you had to melee in an interception  those offsprey  die like in a million years 

The new added difficulty is not worth the rewords, I will see if it worth on tomorrow  sortie, if not I will drop this game for a while until  you guys get your "poo" together.

Edited by syrusstk
  • Upvote 3

From these patchnotes I can say that 2016 will be the Year of Artificial Difficulty.

GG DE, it's not like we've already got a S#&$ton of it and you should decrease it, no no, getting oneshotted by an enemy that have got 400 rounds from 15km and he's not looking at you while you have to shoot him like 200 bullets with a semi-auto weapon seems pretty fine to me.

Keep up the good work eh.

• Upvote 17

damn, still no rhino palatine icon, now im really starting to lose hope

• Upvote 1

• Fixed an error preventing players from using their weapons or abilities after using Ivara, Valkyr or Excalibur’s 4th Ability Power.
  • Fixed an error that would prevent Clients from being able to use their powers as Valkyr, Wukong, Ivara or Excalibur if meleeing while their 4th Ability Power was ending, or being deactivated due to a Nullifier bubble.

OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY FINALLY FIXED IT!

Nice Job DE, no joke.

Now just need to fix the ridiculous FPS drop after U18, it looks like Diablo 3, when you play alone, it's fine, when playing in 4 people, it's almost unplayable sometimes.

A man can dream.

• Upvote 1

Still no fix for glaive throw attack

Its throw attack before the reimplantation of charge attack should remain as it was...

• Upvote 3

damn, still no rhino palatine icon, now im really starting to lose hope

Also still no fixes for rhino -_-

• The Energy Reduction Sortie Buff has been increased limit one-quarter of max Energy instead of one-half, in addition to a slower energy recharge rate.

So you're saying frames with 150 energy are only going to have a max of 37 now? There's challenging and then there's just silly, DE. Congratulations on running to the latter with arms outstretched.

Edited by Aebara
  • Upvote 16