Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.2.0

DE_Adam

Temporarily removed chance to restore health/shield Mods from Conclave.  These Mods will make a return with some adjustments before the end of the month

so what's the story if i already got these mods? just remove it without any recompense? 

i would imagine same as previous mods that were removed and added back to conclave, their stats would be tweaked and possibly they will be renamed, but u will not loose them. I think similar thing happened to martial magnetism or martial fury or smtn along those lines and some other mods, so, no worries ~_~ 

Wait, people got motion sickness from Nezha? Seriously? Is this for real?

and thanks to that we get a hula-hop instead of a halo that rotates idk how is that supposed to defend from bullets now

Edited by Dvvolf

you're so hard. Definitely the toughest player in the game.

Probably super awesome in real life too with a model gf and CEO of like awesome dudes LLC

Not really, Radiant Finish is just OP for single target damage and most of the trials are just as gimped as raids with CC.

Awesome, but can we get 2 things please?

A. a fix for phobos excavations? The enemy are killing us as fast as we are killing them if not faster...they take out excavators within seconds. I understand if you did this as a challenge but the rest of the planet doesn't have this damage output.

B. possibly increased chances to get Potatos (orokin catalyst and reactors) once or twice a week is just silly.

• Fixed an error preventing players from using their weapons or abilities after using Ivara, Valkyr or Excalibur’s 4th Ability Power.
  • Fixed an error that would prevent Clients from being able to use their powers as Valkyr, Wukong, Ivara or Excalibur if meleeing while their 4th Ability Power was ending, or being deactivated due to a Nullifier bubble.

OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY FINALLY FIXED IT!

Nice Job DE, no joke.

Now just need to fix the ridiculous FPS drop after U18, it looks like Diablo 3, when you play alone, it's fine, when playing in 4 people, it's almost unplayable sometimes.

A man can dream.

fixed that but still havent fixed the LB locking your power menu and you not being able to do ANYTHING.... RB works perfectly fine. but LB which is the default doesnt.  -.-